Question on buying a new 2014 Bennington

Well they ended up selling the one I was going to look at but had a 2014 22 SSX with several up grades MSRP w the Yamaha was 28k and was able to get it for 21k so felt like I got an ok deal. Looking forward to some open water now - won't be for a few months yet :(

As long as you feel you got a fair deal that's all that matters. There are too many variables when it comes to looking at a deal using "% off MSRP".

Remember, PICS or it ain't true!!!!!

Congrats!!

That's not a bad price.

I forgot to take pics when we were at the dealer, see if he can send me a few- it is blue:) With the upgrades it had a G series recliner captain chair, pillow top vinyl, teak table, 2 portable cup holders, angler station, tilt wheel, rod locker, Garmin graph, docking lights, and G series ladder w platform I felt it was a good deal and set up the way we wanted it. More of a fish and cruise combo, really don't need 2 live wells but 1 can always be used as a cooler

I forgot to take pics when we were at the dealer, see if he can send me a few- it is blue:) With the upgrades it had a G series recliner captain chair, pillow top vinyl, teak table, 2 portable cup holders, angler station, tilt wheel, rod locker, Garmin graph, docking lights, and G series ladder w platform I felt it was a good deal and set up the way we wanted it. More of a fish and cruise combo, really don't need 2 live wells but 1 can always be used as a cooler
Nice, you got the "best" color, right Andy?

Nice, you got the "best" color, right Andy?
He sure did! So the dealer who I bought my first toon from and is helping me get my current toon to Bennington is now storing pontoons in the hangar. My mother in law said none compare to our blue one!

Oh, well, if your Mother In Law said it, I guess it HAS to be true!! haha, well I still think the Crimson was the way to go! Obviously I guess, my dealer was getting sick of me ordering red boats though. haha Although I'm not sure why, neither one of them were still on his lot by the time my new one showed up!

I do have to say, not one boat color choice I would not take. All are pretty darn sweet.

I now have pics from the dealer but I have no idea how to post pics, any advice? :)

Copy & Paste ,or you can upload them to your gallery .

Well I pick her up tomorrow, with the warm weather we are having here it won't be long before we get her on the water. I will take some pics and see if I can figure out how to post them up........... Not the most tech savy.

I bought my 2014 22 SLX at the end of February. It had a msrp of 29995 and I got it for 18995. They also dropped dealer prep and freight, and only charged me 1000 for a new yacht club tandem axle trailer with brakes. All together boat, trailer, Yamaha F90, extra add ons, extended warrenty, everything was 27,900

Back