Rear View Mirror

Yes, the mirror itself is just on a pivot point so you adjust it like any rear view mirror. To stow it, I twist it to a vertical position, and then the entire arm folds flat to the rail with a turn of the thumb screw.

The whole arm swivels down and with the small mirror the whole thing fits inside the fence. With the large one it might have to be turned to fit inside the fence and yes, it adjusts like a car.

Carl, so are you ordering the 100 (6x14) or the 140 (6x20)?

Derrick I have the bigger one and love it!! Works well when we are tubing!!! I do have to disconnect the mirror from arm when I fold it down. It won't fit. Not a big deal!!

Did you happen to have a pic of it while on? You could post here, or shoot it to me in an email if that's easier.

Derrick, 6 x 14.

Derrick I have the bigger one and love it!! Works well when we are tubing!!! I do have to disconnect the mirror from arm when I fold it down. It won't fit. Not a big deal!!
How exactly does it "disconnect"? Mine is attached with an allen bolt.

Mine's the smaller PXR-100 and no knob. Perhaps they changed it for the bigger one. Time to ping them!

Well, I decided to keep the bigger one. I called and talked to them to see if it would be okay if I opened it all up and took a look at it, they were great, offered to order a new one, send the old one back, full refund, whatever I wanted. It sucks that I don't have a boat here for me to actually attach it to so I can see it on, but I have taken the advice of some of you folks and went with the pro version. Now I just need a boat so I can see something in the rear view mirror!! Oh, and if anyone happens to be going on a plant tour this week, look for the red tower RCW, that baby should be mine!!!! Of course the Canadian dollar is dropping like a rock right now. Damn thing could have stayed at par till at least my boat crossed the border! There's an extra $1500 I didn't want to spend.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck and smells like a duck, then it ducks. LOL Derrick.

Haha, stupid auto correct! Always makes sucks be ducks!

Or better depending on the content and recipient!

Back