Rear View Mirror

Jack M

Reaction score
Delivery is still 3 weeks out ,so I have been keeping busy buying my add on's.

Just about finished then I thought about a Rear View Mirror .

Is one needed ? Or just nice to have ?

Not planning on any skiing or tubing .

If it is needed ,or nice to have , what are your suggestions ?

Thanks again .

Search for the really nice aluminum mirrors others have used. I just have a cheap clip on for now. I don't NEED it, but it's NICE TO HAVE.

Here ya go ...

I like the " clip on " idea .I will most likely have to wait for delivery to find out where is best place to clip it to .

Last edited by a moderator:
I will most likely have to wait for delivery to find out where is best place to clip it to .
Uhhh, you will also most likely have to wait for delivery so you HAVE something to clip it on to! :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist, I tried, but couldn't. :)

Uhhh, you will also most likely have to wait for delivery so you HAVE something to clip it on to! :D

You are absolutely correct . After reading some of the horror stories here ,I am starting to get nervous about delivery .Date and problems .

I truthfully think most of these "issues" are dealers holding trucks for "full" loads as they price them as low as possible, then have to fill a truck so as not to lose money. I could be wrong, but just my gut feeling ....

I was told by my dealer that my order was the fourth for that load .Hopefully was wasn't jerking my chain ,he has been Excellent about everything else .

And my original order would have been delivered at the promised time .

I saw it last Friday when I was there .

I am going to wear my Smith & Wesson apparel for jury selection .I served just over a year ago, now they want us both . Why couldn't they have selected us in the winter ?

I was told by my dealer that my order was the fourth for that load .Hopefully was wasn't jerking my chain ,he has been Excellent about everything else .

And my original order would have been delivered at the promised time .

I saw it last Friday when I was there .

I am going to wear my Smith & Wesson apparel for jury selection .I served just over a year ago, now they want us both . Why couldn't they have selected us in the winter ?
Don't forget to chew on a toothpick, completes the ensemble!

Last time I went to jury selection, one guy was let go cause he said "if they are here for trial, they must be guilty". I'm gonna try that next time !!!

IMO a mirror is nice to have, but not necessary. That said I don't have one, but I plan to get one at some point, as it would be very convenient when tubing. But, you said you don't do that.

I see it like a car side mirror. Convenient for "monitoring" what's behind you, but when you change lanes, you still have to look with your neck.

You might consider how busy it is on your lake. But again, if it's busy, you'll be using your neck anyway...

I also use it to watch my rod tips when trolling so I don't have to keep turning around

Last time I went to jury selection, one guy was let go cause he said "if they are here for trial, they must be guilty". I'm gonna try that next time !!!
I agree with that .Guilty .

Last case I was on was for disturbing the peace .They asked if I had any medical conditions ,I told them I need a hearing aid but don't have one .

The defendants attorney wanted me right away and the judge gave me one of hearing aids you wear around your neck with the headphones " As seen on TV "

I was just thinking :rolleyes: .Aren't you waiting on an order too ? :lol:

Love the mirror.

True story..........I was an officer on a case early in my career and during jury selection the Commonwealth attorney asked the prospective juror his name and he said..........Alexander "They're going to fry" Jones. He was quickly dismissed by the defense.......Haha I'll never forget that.............................and Jsfb6pts...............................buy the mirror! It's functional and looks great!

You get what you pay for. B)

You get what you pay for. B)
Any suggestions ?

The one that you posted earlier looks like it may get in the way of installing the cover unless I take it off every time .

I do like how it looks though .

DSC02743_zps8fc907d1.jpg

Back