She's heeeerrreeee. 2017 2250 GPD

JsnMR2

Reaction score
After a long wait, my pretty heavily optioned 2017 2250 GPD is here. Some cool changes for 2017 too. 

Of course with my luck, after a week in the mid 80's we have 6" of rain coming starting tomorrow evening through Sunday and fizzling out Monday. So, I won't pick her up until Tuesday next week, but at least is looks like clear weather! Not hot enough to swim, but at least I can get use to my first boat a little.

QxaAaKj.jpg

I've not seen it unwrapped yet but I did walk around it.

Only concern so far is that there are scuffs/scratches on the pontoons and I have sharkhide applied from the factory. Aside from aesthetics, is that a problem for the protective barrier? 

Congrats! Now, make sure you supply us with plenty of pics (after the wrap is removed). :D

Rip it open I cant stand it!!!! :D

Specs? Congrats!

Specs? Congrats!

2017 2250 GPD - Sport Boat Trailer in Smokey Grey 
Merc 150
SPS Tritoon Package
Panel Smokey Grey
Accent Regatta Blue
Interior Sandstone
Accent Driftwood (Pillow Top Diamond Stitched)
Trim Accent Greywood
Floor Vinyl Teak Slate (Woven vinyl like seagrass, but smaller weaves)
Lighted (White) Double Bimini Top in Regatta Blue
Elevated Helm
Stools Upgraded to Bass Seats with Diamond Stiching
Rectangular Bow Table
GPS Speedo Upgrade
Washdown Station
SS Corvina Steering Wheel
SS Sink Upgrade
SS 4 Step Retractable Ladder Upgrade
SS Cleats
SS Docking Lights (LED)
SS Rub Rail
SS Ski Tow Bar
RGB Panel with Striker 4 Fish/Depth Graph
RGB Cupholders
RGB Lights in Speakers
RGB Lights around Counters
RGB Side Lighting
RGB Rear Underwater lighting
4 Pole Rod Holder
Power Assist Steering
In Floor Storage
Fuel/Water Separator
Dual Battery Switches
Power Distribution Center
Roswell Speaker Upgrade with Amp and 10" Subwoofer
Kicker KMC10
Sharkhide 
SS BBQ (Dealer incentive)
SS Prop (Dealer incentive)
American Flag Assembly

Think I got it all......

RGB = Color changing LED lights. It's not longer "Blue Ice" in 2017. I can control the color of all lighting except for the bimini lights which are white. My only problem is that Bennington had an issue with the RGB under water lighting, so they shipped my boat with white under water lights. They will supply the color changing lights once they come up with a reliable fix. 

Another notable 2017 change was that they no longer offer Kicker and Wetsounds speaker upgrades. They have replaced those options with the Roswell system.

Also a Vinyl material change for 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip it open I cant stand it!!!! :D

Me too! They want to leave it wrapped until they can rig it, to keep it clean. They had a ton of boats arrive at the same time, and we have a heck of a storm rolling in tonight that will fizzle out Monday. (6" from Friday to Sunday alone)

My actual pick up is scheduled for 10am on Tuesday (And weather goes back into the 80's!!)

Dang, did you click "select all" on the build page. That's got everything! 

Congrats Jsn, I wasn't even sure what the GPD was so I went to the boat builder and took a look.  Very different and cool.  I have never been a big fan of the drawing of the floor plans but probably gives buyers the best look at the concept.  Would love to see some pictures of it.

Decided to search; here it is http://www.boats.com/power-boats/2017-bennington-2250gpd-5965400/#.WAC7q4WcFPY

Back