She's heeeerrreeee. 2017 2250 GPD

So you've had your Bennington for a while now, I have a question.  I've got the same model as you have and mine is also a tri-toon.  I noticed mine leans towards the drivers side.  Had it to the dealer where they say they found and welded a hole in the drivers toon.  I put it back in the lake and it immediately was leaning again.  Spoke with the service department again and they are trying to tell me that this could be normal for my $45k boat.  Have you experienced the same with yours?

thanks in advance

Tony

So you've had your Bennington for a while now, I have a question.  I've got the same model as you have and mine is also a tri-toon.  I noticed mine leans towards the drivers side.  Had it to the dealer where they say they found and welded a hole in the drivers toon.  I put it back in the lake and it immediately was leaning again.  Spoke with the service department again and they are trying to tell me that this could be normal for my $45k boat.  Have you experienced the same with yours?

thanks in advance

Tony

Did they drain it before they welded it? Use the search bar for suggestions others have had for leaking toons. Thermal imaging, listening for sloshing, etc, etc.

Where is your fuel tank located?

Mine leans to port due to it having a lot more furniture on that side...  It's an SSL though, and so not symmetric. Just adding that thought to Carl's.

I've got a GCW 2574 and our boat floats level, side to side. And frankly, even loaded with a fist full of people, not necessarily balanced out by weight, it still is level as darn near as I can tell. Coming from a bowrider, I'm liking that!

Back