Spring has Arrived in Northern Michigan ( According to the Calendar )

The water levels are still not up enough to get the boat on the lift so we got the boat out of storage and spend Saturday and Sunday on a nearby lake. If felt great to be back on the water. Boat fired right up and Bennington did a great job on the off season repairs. Hopefully the rain they are calling for this week shows up. The boat is full of gas, has a fresh coat of 303 on the seats and is ready for summer.

Wow it's funny...when I put my Bennington in a couple of weeks ago the water level was way down....now it's actually way up...and that's before the recent rain we've had.  And I'm in the same county as you are in.

Dealer called ,wanted  to know if I was interested in an early delivery :blink:  

This Friday now (.5/8/15) 9:00 am  :D

No you are not ,I am not getting in until the 15th .Then you may be the last 
I think I will have everyone beat.  I am quite frustrated right now, but I probably won't have my boat back until mid-June from dealer at best.  They were suppose to be doing off-season warranty / order correction.  They haven't even gotten the parts from Bennington yet, let alone do the work.  I seriously want to try to force them to order me a new boat how I wanted it when I ordered it last year!

Finally have her in the water, 84 degrees today!

12 hrs 12 minutes ,but who's counting . :lol:   

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have 8 more days :(

Wouldn't want others to suffer, happy for you, Enjoy

Thank You ,Mark going back with Mrs  , shortly 

Well the water came up enough to sneak the boat in on Saturday. It is good to have it home!

072375F9-702E-483C-AC2D-E05C13B8DC9A_zpst8ugaof3.jpg

The retaining wall looks really nice too!

Thanks Tom! Seed is coming in nice as well.

Remember when some on here were complaining about needing more rain to raise the water levels?  LOL........

Some people right!! :ph34r:

We still need water in southwest OH and KY is in the first step of drought. 

We were traveling between the Island and Mackinac City about noon today, Jack! Is sure was foggy.

Cool pic.

Here's me and my first mate on the top deck of a Star Line ferry!

E0FF8785-9153-4C71-84F7-015DECEDA27B_zps1ufhlndb.jpg

We are 35 miles s/w of the bridge,7 miles e of Little Traverse Bay .We had no fog Sunday or Monday .

A tad choppy on Burt Lake yesterday 

Back