Spring has Arrived in Northern Michigan ( According to the Calendar )

Last edited by a moderator:
After today and tomorrow they are forecasting 40's and 50's going forward. Finically this crap might be over!

I think I jinxed myself ,I put the snow blower away last week ,now they are calling for 6 inches over night .

7 inches will break the record in Petoskey  :eek:

It wasn't putting the snowblower away Jack.  No it was something much bigger than that.......it was buying a new boat. 

Gee ,thanks .

Now I am debating weather  :wacko:   to get the snow blower out ,or just it melt 

We got a dusting last night and waking up to a sunny 2 degrees. As long as the sun stays out it will melt today.

Only 29 here at the moment and a high of 48. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I was expecting a different reply from you Carl! Something along the lines of, just about to mow the lawn again suckers!

This morning just as I was about to walk into work I heard a robin chirp about 20 feet from me on the ground....only it was the most pathetic chirp I have ever heard from a robin.  I looked over and it was just looking at me as if to say "Please...kill me...now...."

Actually,I mowed Saturday.    :p

Nice! We just called the lift dealer and told him to hold off on delivery for a couple more weeks...

I am shooting ( actually hoping ) for May 1st .

That would still be a month more than last season .

Came to work cold but clear, 1-1/2 hours later, cold and inch of snow .... WTH ?????

Wasn't even in forecast ????

When did you move to Michigan??? That is our typical day up here.

Back