Stupidest Question Ever

kaydano

Reaction score
If sunscreen is so terrible for vinyl seats, should I make all my passengers use 303 for sunscreen???

Ha ha ha. I wouldn't have to 303 the seats ever again...

Last edited by a moderator:
You could fill your wash down tank with it and just spray them as they board... Oh, it's just bug spray...

I saw the topic title and I clicked on it because I thought you needed me to tell you that your pants go on OVER your underwear, again. Haha

I think Tyvek coveralls are appropriate .......

tyvek_coveralls1.jpg

Or tell people no sunscreen allowed and keep a supply of these handy:

umbrella-hat%5B1%5D.jpg

We don't take any chances with the sun, we just sit in the boat while it is in the winter storage shed on sunny days. The view isn't as good but the beer tastes the same

We don't take any chances with the sun, we just sit in the boat while it is in the winter storage shed on sunny days. The view isn't as good but the beer tastes the same
HAHAHAHAHA!! Here's Your sign. (Jeff Foxworthy) Link that is one of the best ones I've seen in a while!

I'm only going to take my Benny out when it is rainy and cloudy and cold so not to any sun exposer so not to get any damage
But then you will be the one to post up "my carpets all moldy from being wet all the time, what do I do"? :D

Back