Tarp eating puppy...

fiddlebick

Reaction score
I have a very nice boat cover that fits my benny like a glove, with snaps and air vents.. I also have a 3 mo old puppy that chewed a nice hole the size of a baseball in said tarp. I had left it folded up on the garage floor, and the pup had a go at it. What could I do? What COULD I DO!? I had to blame myself and pet the little gal, it wasn't her fault. I should have known, since she had already tore into my grill cover as well, a few days earlier.

Add another vent to it .Or is there a local canvas shop that could do a patch ?

http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Made-Products-Boat-Vent-II-Boat/dp/B000221LGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398697447&sr=8-1&keywords=boat+cover+vents
31ShGKrcpJL.jpg

The puppy get's NO BOAT RIDES, EVER!!!! I know it's tough, but you have to do it, she has to learn!!! Punishment could be a full polish out of the toons?

Dad, The Grill cover was the early warning

Just saying

Our first puppy only eat two things in her life.  One deck shoe (no big deal) and one custom ordered hand built 8 month wait cowboy boot.  I almost cried when I saw it.  I kept the other boot for several years.  Finally gave to Goodwill.

I am sure the one legged man who got that boot is thrilled :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I joked to Jill about keeping it if I had an accident.  She thought it was a good idea but asked what were the chances of it being the correct foot that was needed!

You guys are hilarious!

The puppy get's NO BOAT RIDES, EVER!!!! I know it's tough, but you have to do it, she has to learn!!! Punishment could be a full polish out of the toons?

Dad, The Grill cover was the early warning

Just saying
OH NO, can't ban the puppy! She's just giving you a little taste of whats to come if you leave her behind.

Yeah I am headin to the upholstery shop on my days off this week.  On another note, I am having them make a bra for the front of the pontoon. Might see if they can include the high back fishin seats too. I catch a lot of bugs every time I hit the road.  Its a downer when you spend a lot of time keeping the fences clean, only to have the bugs (and potential rock chips) mess it up on the road.

Our first puppy only eat two things in her life.  One deck shoe (no big deal) and one custom ordered hand built 8 month wait cowboy boot.  I almost cried when I saw it.  I kept the other boot for several years.  Finally gave to Goodwill.
Well I'm sure there is a one legged cowboy thanking his lucky stars right now! Haha

Have you ever seen a one legged cowboy get on a horse? That would be hilarious!

Who made the stupid rule saying your shoes have to match anyway?

Back