This thing is starting to look like a boat!

Todd & Amanda

Reaction score
6_zpsichl7jtu.jpg

Looking very nice! That color combo is awesome.

That is gorgeous! You're gonna absolutely melt when they hang that 350 VRod on the back  B)

That is one sharp boat!

Glad to see everyone is liking the color combo. We were really torn on what colors to choose and that actually held us up close to a month trying to decide. Once we did decide on this combo and placed the order we almost changed it and then we received the build date and didn't want to delay it any. I think it's going to be a very good choice now that I'm seeing the actual photos of it. I can't wait to post pics of it on the water.

Beautiful!!!

That is one gorgeous boat!! Great job on selecting the colors!! That'll boat will be the talk of the water wherever it's at I'm sure! 

Besides what's hanging on the tail will do it own talking! ;)  

Wow stunning!

Awesome, looks great!

Very nice.  Color combination is fantastic.  I changed like 5 times on colors and then settled on the black out  with black panels and a white accent stripe.  

Your colors look great, but the only one (or two) that matter are you and the Mrs.!!

Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's weird that the first picture looks like black panels but the second picture is clearly grey.  I love the white interior...very classy looking.  

Spectacular looking boat!  Agree with everyone above.  The color combo's, model, engine, etc... are all top notch!

I also thought it was black in the first picture and grey in the second and will note that either one would look great.  Do love the curved fence of the Q's

It's weird that the first picture looks like black panels but the second picture is clearly grey.  I love the white interior...very classy looking.  

That's one of the things we noticed about the Smokey Granite, it changes a lot depending on the lighting it's seen in. In the second pic you can see a Qx beside ours that is the same color but to us looks like a darker color in the picture. The Smokey Granite out in the sunlight sparkles like a new diamond. We wanted a darker color but also wanted it to show up and that was what turned us on to the white interior and white accent stripe. Really the only color on the boat that will matter is the gloss black on the 350 Verado because that's what everyone will be looking at :D

That's one of the things we noticed about the Smokey Granite, it changes a lot depending on the lighting it's seen in. In the second pic you can see a Qx beside ours that is the same color but to us looks like a darker color in the picture. The Smokey Granite out in the sunlight sparkles like a new diamond. We wanted a darker color but also wanted it to show up and that was what turned us on to the white interior and white accent stripe. Really the only color on the boat that will matter is the gloss black on the 350 Verado because that's what everyone will be looking at :D

I see what you are saying about the Qx looking like a darker grey.  The tan interior doesn't do much for the smokey granite on that boat.  You white interior and accent stripe really makes your boat pop.  Awesome choices!

Back