This thing is starting to look like a boat!

Final pics before shrinkwrap goes on, next pics will be the good ones :D

9_zpsf1fyohil.jpg

12_zpsh5ydt4cp.jpg

10_zpszj1ebqd6.jpg

11_zpskmtu5kn2.jpg

15_zpsy2mcza0y.jpg

14_zpsxfpz5wxd.jpg

Fantastic....

Beautiful, Think I might prefer the swingback left open

I just showed my wife the pics of your new baby last night and I think she's having PADs herself right now. I'm almost there!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I just showed my wife the pics of your new baby last night and I think she's having PADs herself right now. I'm almost there!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I showed pics to my wife  ,we are already on the second ,now she is talking about a 3rd .At least I was able to talk her into waiting 1 more season 

I showed pics to my wife  ,we are already on the second ,now she is talking about a 3rd .At least I was able to talk her into waiting 1 more season 

What would you guys do for your next boats?

We would get another RCW 

Only reason we didn't was because of seating ( color and type )  combinations .Once I heard about a possible hold up with furniture .I didn't think it would be a good time to ask for a special order .

And hopefully they will offer Crimson Red again next year 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got lucky having a wife that was all about the horsepower. She actually recommended getting the 400R but it said there was a lead time to get them and we didn't want to wait, look how that turned out now. Her big thing was the color combo and I basically let her pick 3 options she liked and we worked from there to arrive with this. My initial build was a decked out G series with a 250 on it and then once we started test driving boats and she saw the R series she really liked it. We actually ended up with the Q simply because she didn't like the new upper stripe placement on the R series. I did agree it didn't make the white interior pop with the white stripe at the top next to the seats. The Q gave us that little bit of color between the seating and accent stripe. I actually love the Q looks but hated to give up the longer front seating the R has. Oh well, I'm definitely not complaining and I hope it's a while before we're even considering the next boat.

You are going to have one slick ride. I just went on and built the boat I would build and yours was an inspiration. The white interior makes me nervous having a toddler though. Plus the msrp was at $107k for an R, windscreen.

Jack, what would you change then on the next one?

Curved Bimini and more HP . Most likely stay with the SPS . Because there is No Way I can fit between the ESP ,to clean it  :D

You are going to have one slick ride. I just went on and built the boat I would build and yours was an inspiration. The white interior makes me nervous having a toddler though. Plus the msrp was at $107k for an R, windscreen.

Jack, what would you change then on the next one?

We were and still are very nervous about maintaining the white interior. We researched everything we could find on it and if it does as well as it's supposed to it'll be great. My final reasoning was that every runabout I've owned always had white interior and I never worried about it in those because that's pretty much all you could get until recently. Don't get to hung up on MSRP I'm sure you already know that's very elevated from actual buying prices.

Curved Bimini and more HP . Most likely stay with the SPS . Because there is No Way I can fit between the ESP ,to clean it  :D

You just made me very aware of something. On my last tritoon whenever it was really hot out I would spend my time sitting in the water on a rope I had between the logs so I could stay in the shade while I enjoyed my favorite cold beverage. I sure hope there's enough room between the nose cones for me to be able to do this, I'm far from tall and farther from thin lol.

I would think it would be about the same .

I just had a picture in my mind of anyone sitting on a rope . I hope I had the orientation the correct way . :eek:

I'm not sure what we'd buy. We love our layout and would be thrilled if we could just get that updated and an ESP HULL. We're pretty simple but I'd probably end up with an 23RCW with blackout/blue combo and however big they'd let me hang on the back. I like the look of the windshield but I think you loose some floor space and the openness of the overall boat. I'm trying to buy a business right now so if she gets PADS too bad I'm up the creek cause now she'd be ready and I wouldn't be !!!! What the heck it's only money! :)  

I got lucky having a wife that was all about the horsepower. She actually recommended getting the 400R but it said there was a lead time to get them and we didn't want to wait, look how that turned out now. Her big thing was the color combo and I basically let her pick 3 options she liked and we worked from there to arrive with this. My initial build was a decked out G series with a 250 on it and then once we started test driving boats and she saw the R series she really liked it. We actually ended up with the Q simply because she didn't like the new upper stripe placement on the R series. I did agree it didn't make the white interior pop with the white stripe at the top next to the seats. The Q gave us that little bit of color between the seating and accent stripe. I actually love the Q looks but hated to give up the longer front seating the R has. Oh well, I'm definitely not complaining and I hope it's a while before we're even considering the next boat.

That is the direction we went with putting color between the seats and the lower stripe.  This is what mine will look like sometime in May or June:)

IMG_0425.JPG

We would get another RCW 

Only reason we didn't was because of seating ( color and type )  combinations .Once I heard about a possible hold up with furniture .I didn't think it would be a good time to ask for a special order .

And hopefully they will offer Crimson Red again next year 

All you need to do to get that Red boat is to order a QX!  And I'm really sure the boat will look awsome Jack. Now that would be real serious case of PADS. Oh ya,might as well throw a 350 on the order too.

When we ordered our current R we had a Q in mind .It wasn't that much more that it would have bust our budget . Nothing against Q's ,we prefer the R's 

Back