Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Padre

Reaction score
Let's see, we ordered her in November.

She came in in December.

We saw her briefly in January.

We are picking her up tomorrow!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!

I thought I had a long wait ! Since February

Don't believe without PICS !!!!! :)

Wow Padre. That sure was a hell of a wait. It will be well worth it I'm sure.

Enjoy!

Damn. You probably have so much energy right now you should tap into your blood stream, bottle and sell it and put Monster out of business. I also had a long wait. Ordered October 10th, took delivery May 11th. And post pics!

Congrats on your new (long awaited!) delivery!!!! When do I get a ride on her????? LOL

Kind of like a kid at Christmas!!! Congrats and enjoy
Kind of??? I'd say exactly like a kid at Christmas! (I know that's what you meant.)

I love posts like this. Each time I read one, it takes me back to the time I was waiting for my boat, and I get to relive it all over again. Awesome.

Good luck Padre. Hope all goes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Padre! Enjoy that beautiful new toy this summer? And like Semper says...........Pics!

Enjoy Padre! and just in time; supposed to be 90 all weekend here in the Norteast

I was just going to post the same thing Link....so, so jealous of your weather this weekend!

Congratulations Padre, can't wait to see pictures!

Didn't get to take a lot of pictures, since I forgot my camera! But here are the first pics of the new boat and our 'test ride.'

2013-05-31121852.jpg
2013-05-31121831.jpg
2013-05-31121828.jpg
2013-05-31121845.jpg

Perfect!!

NICE !!

Ok I believe you now .. :)

Very nice pics, but need to see more of the toon !!!!

Nice Looking Boat! Congrats again on the new toy!

Where will you be keeping her?

Dan,

Right now she is in our driveway. But at the end of June we are headed up to Canada: Jack Lake, in Apsley, Ontario. I have been going there for 58 years, this will be my 59th (since I've been 8 months old). It is a beautiful lake, clean, fairly large, with lots of fish! Then home again in August, and then who knows??

Nice looking boat Padre! Those additional bass seats will come in handy for reeling in a few of those fish!

Sweet ride Padre. Thanks for showing pics. Now it's official :)

Back