Trac Portable Washdown

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
I swore I would not get one of these, but found a good deal on Overtons so figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. Very happy for what it is. Remember, it's not a pressure washer but if you want something economical to wash down the boat or dock, it does the trick !!! I would recommend this if you don't want to install a permanent washdown right away or want the portability of moving it from boat to camper etc ....

Spraying it out in the water was probably at least 25-30' reach.

Oh yeah I had to buy another filtered intake hose, I forgot to pull it out of the water when I wanted to move the boat. Score= Prop/1 Filter/0 LOL !!!!!

Got it for $112.50 shipped from Overtons. Received a promo coupon in email.

http://m.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Trac-Portable-Washdown-Pump-Kit&i=81166&aID=601Y2&merchID=4006

Last edited by a moderator:
That does seem kind of handy though! Good buy!

That stream at the end is still from the washdown, right?

Think I will pick one of those up. Looks useful !

That stream at the end is still from the washdown, right?
Yes, shooting out in the water was about 30'. I was surprised at how good it really is. I mainly got it so I can rinse the boat down as it gets splatter from dock dirt when it rains. I can also wash the bird droppings off the dock too. ....

I will probably change the spray nozzle as its pretty cheap but they are a dime a dozen at Wally World.

surprised at how well it did work

I love it, scrubbed the rear vinyl Sunday while achored off the island.

Just a touch of simple green (non toxic/bio-degradeable) , a cheapy scrub brush, and a rinse from the Trac and the vinyl looks like new !!!

I love it, scrubbed the rear vinyl Sunday while achored off the island.

Just a touch of simple green (non toxic/bio-degradeable) , a cheapy scrub brush, and a rinse from the Trac and the vinyl looks like new !!!
Ok fine....hold me at gunpoint and force me to buy this....... :D

Bang, I just ordered one :D

Back