Vinyl letters/signs

I think I just told them "bennington" font and then I chose the silver metallic and black edge

that was the domed numbers.,,, really look nice

mine are the domed numbers, brushed silver and black edges .getting ready to post now.

Hey Grizz, can you post some pix of these I think I might want them also

yep,  I been tryin to post the pics, but haven't been able to upload pics since they shut the site down a couple days ago. they are working on it tho.

semperfi said he would contact the webmaster about the prob.....he was having problems also loading pics

just tried loading and it is working now, so the pics are on the main gallery and in my gallery my boat album !!

altho you cant really tell in the photos, if you will look at the "BENNINGTON" letters that came on your boat, these letters are domed just like the BENNINGTON factory letters. 

link, mine are the 2 tone color, brushed silver and black on the edges, just like my Bennington letters. I think their two tone colors are $69.95 or so, but I think the shipping was free.

that includes letters and numbers for port and starboard sides.

Here are my domed letters.

Those are Good Looking letters and numbers .

Thanks TomS & Grizz, think a change is in order

thanx LINK, they really are great looking numbers and a real compliment to our BENNI'S that we all are proud of !

Back