Welcome to Club Bennington

An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register

Welcome to Club Bennington

Discussion in 'Pontoon Forum' started by Bennington Web Team, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Motormouth27

Motormouth27 Member

Good evening to all. I just want to introduce myself. I am an owner of a 24SFI I've had for about two years now. Looking for to chatting with you all

2. Shmily

Shmily Well-Known Member

WELCOME!!!! THIS IS SUCH A COOL PLACE TO HANG!

The folks here are so friendly and helpful. Kinda like you, I found it after I found my Bennie.

Peace.

Vikingstaff and Michiman like this.
  3. Michiman

Michiman Well-Known Member

Welcome MM27! How about posting some pictures and a few details about your Benny.

Vikingstaff likes this.
  4. Motormouth27

Motormouth27 Member

It's a 24ft SFI

Attached Files:

Vikingstaff likes this.
  5. Mitchell Shick

Mitchell Shick New Member

Took possession of our 1st Bennington yesterday, May 1, 2019. A perfect compromise between my wish for a fishing boat and my wife's desire for a pleasure and family boat. It is a 2019 Bennington 22 GSAPG with a Yamaha 150, SPS package and we love it. Not been able to take it out yet because of the weather but hope it floats! Attaching a couple of pics, one with the cover on and one with our celebratory rum christening bottle. Bennington Captain.jpg Benninton.jpg

6. Ellen & Scott Gravelie

Ellen & Scott Gravelie Member

Congratulations! Both on the Benny and on your choice of Christening liquids!! May you enjoy many years of fun on it. We too just took delivery May 1 - first Bennington also - a 23 SPX Fastback - also still dry due to northern Mighigan weather!

sonnyhad, Vikingstaff and Michiman like this.
  7. Michiman

Welcome Mitchell! She's a beauty and you're going to love LOVE her even more once you splash her! Your set up is probably the most popular combination Bennington sells due to its value and overall performance. Enjoy...

Vikingstaff likes this.
  8. Michiman

Welcome fellow Michiganders! Whereabouts will you be using your new Benny? Post some pictures when you have a chance.

Vikingstaff likes this.
  9. Dewey643

Dewey643 Member

Well,...I'm new to this,...I'm in the VERY EARLY stages of pontoon ownership. I have built & priced two pontoons,...S 188SL,and S 188SLV. First is determining which will best meet the budget allowances. Second,...sell a motorcycle,and pay off a couple real small loans(one is almost done,...less than a hundred to go). Third,....tow vehicle considerations(either used Ford F-150,or the new Ford Ranger). Fourth,...look at financing options to see which best fits the budget,...and place the order! Oh yes,...this will be a first pontoon! I chose the 8 ft. narrow beam models as that should be least expensive,...hopefully,.... and easy for me to manage!

scubadad, Michiman and Vikingstaff like this.
  10. Chris21

Chris21 New Member

Hello all! My mom and I will be taking possession of our first Bennington this weekend. This will be the second boat we have owned and can't wait to get it out on the water! We are going to be needing a ski/tow bar along with other things so I thought why not join the group and see what the best options are out there. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Happy Boating!!

11. Vikingstaff

Vikingstaff Well-Known Member

Welcome and Congratulations!

If you still need to add a ski/tow bar, we have a Turbo Swing on ours. It is rated to handle the most weight/pull of any tow “bar” addition that is out there currently. My guess is it will be alittle easier to add on after purchase vs. a traditional ski/tow bar. It basically is bolted onto the motor/transom bolts/area without the need for any modifications to flooring, aft deck, etc... The BIG trade off being its much more expensive than a traditional ski/tow bar.

Chris21 likes this.
  12. SEMPERFI8387

SEMPERFI8387 Moderator

Welcome aboard ..... and pics or it ain't true ... :D

13. gmdog2

gmdog2 Member

Thx you to all that has helped us make our decision on our first tri-toon. 22SSBXP was delivered to dealer the 16th of May. It has been prepped and ready for delivery tomorrow morning. So I thought I put out a few pics in some info.
    We went with a 22SSBXP 150 Yamaha Vmax. We put every option on it except changing room and power top. We are very excited as we are coming from a G Series Nautique.

Attached Files:

14. Renegade34

Renegade34 Well-Known Member

Very nice! I like the color combo!

15. Remediation

Remediation Well-Known Member

Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
    You will love the ladder.

16. Michiman

GMdog2, you're going to be impressed with the performance and room. It's a big change from your Nautique but you're going to love your Benny!

17. Vikingstaff

Vikingstaff Well-Known Member

Looks Great GMdog2! Congratulations. Love the looks of it.

18. Joseph Lewis

Joseph Lewis New Member

I just bought a 2009 2275 GLI with 205 hours on it. We picked it up today and immediately put it on the water.

Attached Files:

19. lakeliving

lakeliving Well-Known Member

Congrats! It looks spotless! My 2014 has double the hours!

Vikingstaff likes this.
  20. Joseph Lewis

Joseph Lewis New Member

Nice! It is spotless, the only thing that doesn't work is the radio. I just need to get in it and play around with it. The original owner says it has never worked but he didn't listen to the radio.