Welcome to Club Bennington

Welcome Kathbos75. Of course, pics when it arrives so we can share the joy!

Excited to become part of the Bennington Family! We ordered a 2017 20SLX  back in April. Looking forward to getting it and getting on the water!  Our first new to us boat as we have been on the water with a 1988 Sun Chaser the past 10 years. HA! Finally convinced the husband it was time and we both agreed on the Bennington.  Delivery date was suppose to be mid June. Last week we couldn't get a firm day from our dealer..when does it become okay to keep asking? HA!  We are excited! 

Welcome to the forum. Hope you hear soon. The wait is always the hard part!

Welcome to all the new members over the past couple of weeks.  I just realized I hadn't peaked in on this thread in over a month.  I am excited for all of you that are joining such a wonderful group - particularly those with new boats.  Enjoy the summer ahead.

I just joined and also just bought my first Bennington, had it on the lake last weekend and it was the envy of everyone......my family loves it !!!

Welcome Kenter! So, how about posting some specs and pictures so we can drool as well!

only have posted a few times, but LOVE our benny!  its a 2004 2575RL and we couldnt have any more fun.  a couple of pics.  a funky panorama at stockton lake and pick up day.  Have had 16 large adults on it and we go slow, but most of the time its the family and significant others.

View attachment 1741

View attachment 1742

Welcome to the "club"! Nice looking Benny, but a question: did it really come with the rooftop units? :)

Welcome to the "club"! Nice looking Benny, but a question: did it really come with the rooftop units? :)

Horizontal thrust units .....  ;)

Welcome aboard Kenter, Groundhog, and ToddNY!  Love the boat pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum Todd.  Nice looking boat you have there. I know all those red guys are drooling over it! What motor did you decide on?

Evinrude 150.  Wasn't what I decided on so much as what the dealer had available, but I'm happy with it.  Limited choices in my neck of the woods so it was more about finding a handful of toons that met my requirements then letting the wife pick the one she liked the best (with some subtle nudges).

Hello all: just joined after nearly five years of Bennington ownership. A really great experience. Now retired, I really appreciate all the info here. Our 2012 2275RCW Yamaha F225 will be getting a lot more use this fall and winter! Thanks for all the help!

Congrats on retirement and for joining in the fun. Now you have plenty of time to spend on the boat and contribute to the forum. As for me,I should be working right now. Not vegging out. LOL:confused:

Back