What did you name your boat?

My first boat I named Keep 'R Wet after it sank in my channel. My next boat was named Mental Maintenance. I haven't named my Bennington yet. The boat just looks so sharp that I haven't had the urge to give her a name.

"Jackie Blue". My wires Name is Jackie also.

There aren't many pontoons in Portland, and ours is definitely eye catching moving on the water, the trailer or dock. It has been aptly named "Aye Candy".

UnWine

Will go with "iToon".

Jack
Very cool, the two names I ran past the forum was iToon & UnWine. My wife isn't very tech savvy so she made the final choice. You made a good one!

Steve

My wife and I have a nickname for the boat that we have not decided to paint on it but we think it is original: PoonToon!

I pushed for "toon-tang", but the wife was having none of that....as it ends up, we weren't very creative... but it's on there now and that's where it's gonna stay...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I pushed for "toon-tang", but the wife was having none of that....as it ends up, we weren't very creative... but it's on there now and that's where it's gonna stay...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Love it. For now ours is "Loony Toonz II" as we are selling L/T #1.

We searched for months for the right name for our new Bennington. I even had a white board dry erase at work where my Soldiers and even my Commander voted on the names. We had everything from "Anchorman" (from the movie) "99 Problems (but a boat aint one)" "First World Problems" "Epic Win" "Black and Yellow" (from the song; everything I do, I do it big...) as well as "Boats and Hoes" from the movie Step Brother. We settles finaly on the name of our last boat, a 2010 Sea Ray and added a "2" to the end. We went with "Prestige Worldwide 2" again from the movie Stepbrothers!

The grand kids love the boat. We call it Papa's Playpen

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back