What is the meaning behind your username?

A combination of my fun car (snake) and my lifetime hobby and career, computers (byte) together referring to get bitten by a snake.

I'm a home brewer. My wife wanted me to name my beers, and she came up with the name "Long Ear Brewery" in honor of our basset hound Daphne. The name seems appropriate

Mine is dedicated to 28 years of being a Firefighter/Rescue Tech, I use it on my gun forum, Chevy forum and Mac forums. As my user name says, I will be there to Resqu2 if you get in a mess in my coverage area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is pretty simple. My wife and I spoil each other with the good things in life; immeasurable love for each other, gifts all the time, surprise each other with special actions. We live a plain and simple life, yet a pretty spoiled life (in a good way). So I'm Spoiledrotten, she's Totallyrotten, and our daughter is Alittlerotten. We're the rotten family.

Edited to make more sense. I was typing faster than I was thinking. :)  Randy

I'm a home brewer. My wife wanted me to name my beers, and she came up with the name "Long Ear Brewery" in honor of our basset hound Daphne. The name seems appropriate
I make my own wine. It's the hobby that keeps on giving. Cheers!

Mine is simple. Way back when the internet was new or new to me, I was looking for something for one of my cars. I think aftermarket brake pads and rotors. I came across a "forum." Wasn't quite sure what a forum was. Anyway, I wanted to ask a question and had to register. I tried to use the name of my favorite gun, but it was taken. So, I used the initials for the car I needed the brake parts for--SS Camaro. It just so happens that my initials are SMC, so SSC stuck.

Cheers, Steve

My wife and I are avid scuba divers.  My middle daughter caught the bug at an early age and was certified as a PADI Seal at age 10 (Alabama's first PADI Seal).  We are now all three Open Water/Advanced/Nitrox certified and regularly dive together.

My user name is  a series of initials

M = Mark - My name

C = Chris - My wife's name

S = Stacey - My daughter's name

D = David - My son's name

1 = 1st number that came to mind

2 = 2nd number that came to mind

It is sometimes confused with Microsoft Certified Systems Developer - oh well

We lived in a subdivision in MA. called, You guessed it. "HIGHPOND" Fits here great doesn't it?. Couldn't use it in MA. because we boated New England ocean waters..

Well, mine is pretty self-explanatory (I think).  I live primarily in Temecula (CA) but have had a second home at Lake Havasu City (AZ) for 10 years and boat mostly there.  It's only a 4 hour drive between the two.  We will probably move their permanently within the next couple of years.  "Havasu" was the first thing to come to mind when thinking about a screen name.

I collect Watches...  Hence the name TwoTone... :)

We have a place at Indian Lake and all I want to do when I get there is bum around and relax after a long week at work.....so Indian_Lake_Bum seemed to fit just fine.

Been using prd2hnt for many years, on many forums. Started after being given grief for being an avid hunter.

Proud to hunt.

Prd2hnt fits on a license plate.

Longtime member and chapter officer of Pheasants Forever.

Brian

Back