What would be involved in removing a Toon

Well said Andy, since Gee has requested to be removed from this site, and has been, i suggest we all let this one go and get back to the usual crazyness that keeps us all happy and on here. Don't take it personally Derrick, he was just jealous 'cause you have a better sense of humor than he does!

So how about the weather... Pretty nice out today huh... (changing the topic!!!!)

I didn't take it personally, I just was trying to be as politically correct as I could. I was biting my tongue because I do really like Gee and his pictures, I really didn't want to see him leave. That being said, I thought his reply was rude and uncalled for so I tried to toe the line of going off, I don't like seeing any kind of bickering and bad mouthing on this site. I don't want there to ever be a reason for Bennington to not keep it going. We all come to this forum for laughs and information, for myself, usually in that order! I've received my share of "shots" from fellow members, and I always take them in a positive way, but when it turns negative, in regards to anyone, I have a hard time just letting it slide off my back. BUT, I'm almost always willing to bury the hatchet, or let bygones be bygones, for example, me and Keith's little 'conversation' things were escalated and taken in the wrong way on both sides. We're adults, called a truce, and it's long since over with and if Keith ever had a question, I wouldn't hesitate to try to help out if I could, just as I'm sure he would do the same. Okay, all that being said, yeah, it's frigging humid here today! 30C outside, humidex makes it 36C, and my no AC work truck is about 48-50C.

Yeah, it was a rough day on the lake today .... I woke up from my nap covered in sweat, had to cool off in the water before taking another nap ..... Lol !!!

Wow.

Derrick - I think you handled that as good as anyone could and I don't there's anything you could have said to change what happened.

In case Gee is out there lurking under another name... Gee - Everyone has a bad day and needs to kick the cat once in a while. Come on back dude. Hate to see you leave on a note like that.

Wow.

In case Gee is out there lurking under another name... Gee - Everyone has a bad day and needs to kick the cat once in a while. Come on back dude. Hate to see you leave on a note like that.
I agree

I agree we all have bad days. How we handle them defines who we are. I don't have any hate towards any current or former members. We're all Bennington Blood Brothers!!!!

Back