Which Buoy, Fender, Bumper to get?

Bryan,

Just so you know, we're careful about not getting into overtly selling stuff on this site for a number of reasons.

If you were to want to put a link into your signature, that would be passive and therefore on the right side of the line.

No hard feelings, just lettin' you know. :)
No Problem, and actually, I was afraid thats how it would look when I was asked to explain them, Not my intention.

Just letting you guys know alittle more about them, thats all. Thats why I didn't directly link anything.

Thanks!

I have the same system commodore referred to. My dealer installed them when I picked up the boat. They work great!

I have a couple of those Kwik Adjust straps (not the exact Overtons ones) but I just can't warm up to using them. If just a small piece of plastic broke off in the right spot, the whole thing would come apart. I really do like how easy they are to fine-adjust, I just don't trust the plastic parts so much.

I guess so many of you guys have used these and swear by them, maybe I'm just being too cautious. Rope and steel are what I trust, plastic not so much.

I was as cautious...... I found two fenders with these around them in the boat and have been using since mid May every weekend, almost every day.... as I go out almost daily....they work great.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the ones I have are cheesy knock offs then. The ones I have are really wimpy and I wouldn't use them to hold a Pringles can to the side of the boat. I'll have to keep an eye out for heavier ones. I do like the idea and how they adjust.

I just ordered 3 sets of EZ Fenders yesterday, after I get them on I will post my opinion

Sounds good!

That's my dealer shown on their website, West Hawk Marine. Problem is, I have yet to use a fender on any of my boats. I'm either on the lake or loading the trailer.

See my earlier post for my fav:

Back