Who’s your favorite singers/Bands? Let’s see your systems! Play an instrument???? Show it off!!

Guitar - Paul Reed Smith?

Terry Kath was a fantastic guitarist. Sad how he passed. I’ve got an acoustic guitar signed by Chicago (Except Kath & Cetera). I do have a CD signed by Cetera though.
Yes, PRS, 2005 Artist Award.
Saw Chicago many times when they were called Chicago Transit Authority (before they moved to California) at Barnaby's, a bar just off Rush Street (the hip nightclub district at the time). Jimi said Terry was a better guitarist then he was when Chicago was the opening act for Hendricks. Yes, sad how he passed - so much talent gone - and Chicago was never as dynamic after that.

I was born at the right time in the right city (Jacksonville) to see some unbelievable local bands before they made the big time.

I saw the original Allman Brother's Band (with Duane Allman obviously) once before they had recorded any albums then again immediately after they recorded their first.

I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd probably 6 times with the original lineup 6 years before the plane crash and well before they had recored any albums. I saw them win a battle of the bands one night in Jax. Beach in 1972.

.38 Special was also a local band but I never saw them until after they had made it big.

Went to high school with some of the guys in Molly Hatchet but didn't know any of them....but Danny Joe Brown's sister Roxy was the first girl I ever kissed. Molly Hatchet's first album is dedicated to her memory.

Jacksonville is home to the Tedeschi Trucks Band and they are carrying on the rich rock & roll history that Jacksonville is known for.

This is a very long answer to your question but all of the above is my favorite music.

I'm not a big Beatles fan, but these gals do a ton of Beatles covers. They are very gifted vocalists and musicians. (and easy to look at)

I like their cover of Lola!

Not a really a big Beatles fan either (like Bill) but one of our port stops on our recent British Isles cruise was Liverpool. Of course we took the Everything Beatles tour. We went to their huge museum on the Royal Albert Docks then to the Cavern Club where they got their start and played there nearly 300 times! The tour took us to Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields as well as their boyhood homes, where they went to school and to their studios. It was very informative and learned a lot I didn't know before ...

Attachments

• 20230909_133022.jpg
    20230909_133022.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 7
Back