Wide range of fuel prices.....

BigKahuna

Reaction score
My wife and I took the boat out for a quick ride tonight and decided to fill the tank up......most marinas aren't on summer hours yet and we were lucky to catch one before the pumps closed at 6 pm..........the Benny dealer, Lake Norman marina had ethanol free fuel 87 octane for $3.19. Two other marinas we checked out were a bit more expensive at $4.01 and $4.11 respectively. The Blue Parrot grill, a restaurant that has gas pumps came in at $4.39............A pretty wide range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Lake NC -- $3.58 87 NON-ETH

add: NC == one of the highest "gasoline tax" states,   I think.... I know it's a lot cheaper in SC and VA.

90 octane ethanol free was 3.39 at the fuel docks last weekend....probably more by now as gas went up yesterday uptown.

Here at lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, I paid $2.99/gal for ethanol free gas. The dealer where I bought the boat has a marina and they keep track of your purchases throughout the season, so you can apply for a tax refund from road taxes. Here it is 17 cents per gallon.

Marina yesterday ,still had $5.90 on the pump .

Michigan isn't far behind @ 12  :angry:

I just paid $3.59 a gallon for non ethanol 89 octane on the street. My marina doesn't have the non ethanol unfortunately.

Regular street gas is $2.25  I paid $2.80 for ethanol free at a gas station yesterday not far from the Lake. Last year the difference between reg. and ethanol free was about $.50 so I guess that may hold true this year as well. I feel for you that have to pay so much more. To get a tax refund you have to use an awful  lot of fuel to make it worth while.

Just got back form the marina .They have changed the price .

$4.30 . Don't know what it is where I buy yet .

The Shell close to our ramp but not on the lake has Premium no ethanol for 3.29 So I always top it off before we launch. I can tell my 150 Yammy runs better on Premium

Regular street gas is $2.25  I paid $2.80 for ethanol free at a gas station yesterday not far from the Lake. Last year the difference between reg. and ethanol free was about $.50 so I guess that may hold true this year as well. I feel for you that have to pay so much more. To get a tax refund you have to use an awful  lot of fuel to make it worth while.
I May Have To Move !

119344814.jpg

Off shore 91 octane NO ethanol $3.75.  No marina or gas on lake is ethanol free

Fuel prices on the street has gone up since I've filled up my tank at the Benny dealership marina. It was $3.19 a gallon 87 octane ethanol free. Probably top off this week. Hate going below half tank.......

Filled up at the marina this past thursday.....$3.54 for 90 octane no ethanol.  Gas uptown was $2.60 for 87 octane 10% ethanol.  Looks as if it's going to be another summer of right at $4.00 - $4.50 fuel at the docks if the prices keep increasing like they have recently.

Mitchel Creek on Dale Hollow now $3.50 per gallon. Must have been last years gas prices last month. Went from $4.57 to $3.50 in one month. Much better.

$3.89 a gal for 90 oct ethanol free at the Marina on Lake Lanier. $3.28 per gal for same fuel on land.  I keep mine in a slip so the extra $.50 or so is just part of the fun!

Or the price of "COOL" as my buddy put it the other day  LOL

Back