Wives, GF, Spouses, Life Partners & Soul Mates photos

lakeliving

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]Here you go Spin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I’ve seen this done on other forums and it seemed to be a success.  (Mods, can this be moved to the members only section or is that only for TB content?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Share a photo of that someone special in your life! Please keep the photos site appropriate and be respectful of others!! This is not a competition!!  Bonus points for having a Bennington provide a cameo and lastly, have fun!  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I’ll start it off. Here is my special someone looking great in a bathing suit. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag72/kandaphotos/Mobile%20Uploads/825DE649-9ABF-4533-BD5C-5E026B4E4199_zps7w3fdis2.jpg[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You certainly have done well for yourself Lakeliving

I count my blessings everynight! Don't worry I'll post a picture of the wife later! Don't have one with me right now but wanted to get this thread going.

I'm speechless  :wub:

You're a lucky man Lakeliving!!!

Panthergirl

Here is an older pic of my better half. Today she is a bit slimmer and in even better shape in her older age. :p

Looking good guys! Keep them coming

My wife Sherri and grandson Landen

I count my blessings everynight! Don't worry I'll post a picture of the wife later! Don't have one with me right now but wanted to get this thread going.
Ummmm.... You have a picture of Mark, but not your wife .... Oh Andy, I'm worried about you ....

Ran out of Likes for the day, couldn't like them all.  Here are some pictures from our cruise in March of the Western Caribbean:

Warning:  There is one topless picture in this Album

Back