Wives, GF, Spouses, Life Partners & Soul Mates photos

I guess everyone is single! And Carl, that jet ski pulling a tube would be in violation here in MI. Not enough room for everyone on the watercraft and the spotter is facing forward. Crazy southerners!

And keep the photos coming!

Alright, here is my go at this!

My Family,

The one that started it all,

The 2012 that was "everything we'll ever need" boat, all you can see are my wife's painted toenails, or were those Mark's?? Hmm

And the day we picked up the "seriously, this is everything we'll ever need" boat

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I've got one more to add. Couldn't decide between this and the first one. I had a nice buzz on this particular afternoon so she had gone into designated captain mode. Love it. 

powell-august-lg-12.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Very interesting position at the helm.    :p

I guess everyone is single! And Carl, that jet ski pulling a tube would be in violation here in MI. Not enough room for everyone on the watercraft and the spotter is facing forward. Crazy southerners!

And keep the photos coming!
Lakeliving I have a couple of seadoo wakes.  On the ski pylon there is a handle so a person can face the skier and remain secure.  Not that we ski or tow but it comes in handy if we are pub crawling when you drink a little too much and get on facing the wrong way 

You have a nice one. I was referring to there being two people on the pwc, and then 2 more on the tube. The only 4 seat pwc that I'm aware of is the early 2000's Polaris genesis and they are not on one of those

Yup, it's in violation here too.

Wow bcpnick, the sun on your planet is amazing!!

Do the women have three...too? (That scenes from total recall)

I'm single, Will have to see which girlfriend I have a picture of & post it later

Bama Kat, For the girlfriends wives soulmate thread you say you are single but then I see in the mirror you are holding up your right hand; am I supposed to be reading something in to this? :blink:

Still have her on the leash :)

Toon'r, she looks like she is dreaming about a Johnson while caressing that Yamahammer. :p

Maybe we need to make a calendar

Well we'll have to let Link work on his tan a little, he doesn't stay competition ready ALL the time!

He can just spray tan.

Spray tan is for the wimps who are afraid of burning.  I just spray Pam on me and head out onto my float

Probably use the baking one too so you smell like a warm cup cake.

Back