Wives, GF, Spouses, Life Partners & Soul Mates photos

Spray tan is for the wimps who are afraid of burning.  I just spray Pam on me and head out onto my float

Probably use the baking one too so you smell like a warm cup cake.

I don't always use Spray Pam, but when I do I smell like Coconuts .......  :wub:  

That is F'ing hilarious Dave!!!!! Between Link and his float, and Nick sharing he has wet dreams (flash flooding) this is quite the group!!!!

Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are.................... :unsure:

First day out this season

Good to see you and the Mrs out there yesterday DJ!  Nice boat -- love the color too!   :)

Thanks JT.  We had a great time.  Perfect weather.  Sailor's first time on the boat and he was awesome!  Mostly he just slept and when I got up some speed he came and curled up under my feet at the captain's chair.  I don't think he liked the wind.

Bump

Blondie and I.  Yeah, I definitely punched above my weight class! (BTW, she's 5'11" tall.  They had her sitting on a stool for the pic).

222048-albums8856-picture81013.jpg

222048-albums8856-picture80999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_5091.jpg

This is my wife and I in Kauai in 2016.  We are Jeff and Nancy, and I am loving this forum.  Everyone here is amazingly friendly and helpful.  When we get our new Bennington next summer, I will update with a picture or two of us on it.

P.S. Used photobucket app as someone else advised, and I am now finally able to post pictures.  Not going to lie.  I am pretty excited about this new found skill.  :D

This is my wife and I in Kauai in 2016.  We are Jeff and Nancy, and I am loving this forum.  Everyone here is amazingly friendly and helpful.  When we get our new Bennington next summer, I will update with a picture or two of us on it.

P.S. Used photobucket app as someone else advised, and I am now finally able to post pictures.  Not going to lie.  I am pretty excited about this new found skill.  :D

Very nice! Most of my relatives are on Oahu and the Big Island.....

Love the cap! Everyone in Baltimore appreciates the support of Under armour! Go Terps!

Just doing my part.   ;)   From one Spartan to a Terp, enjoy hoops season!

Love the cap! Everyone in Baltimore appreciates the support of Under armour! Go Terps!

Just doing my part.   ;)   From one Spartan to a Terp, enjoy hoops season!

Yup big Maryland Terrapin fan here. Has done well in the Big Ten as far as basketball is concerned. Men and Women! Michigan State has had a tough year so far. Thought Rizzo was going to bite a reporters head off the other day.

Of course my favorite Spartan is..........Kirk Cousins!

Back