Centre storage

Java with/monochrome interior

Mocha Matrix carpet

Elevated Helm

Baja java graphics

Upgraded GPS

Stainless gate

46" ski pylon

Anyone who has the rear lounger stereo controls, worth the extra or no big deal? Well over what we thought we would be spending but wonder if I should spend a little more!! Haha

Thanks, Derrick

Congrats on the new boat! I get so excited to read these posts of your boat orders. Now if everyone will post photos, it'll help me get through those long nights when the baby gets here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulldog, that is a Cadillac. Enjoy

Sounds like a nice ride! Enjoy!

Awesome bulldog. Great build. You're gonna love it. I know I said this one before but never heard a good answer. For your guys with big engine cowling (ie verado's, sho, 350hp yammies etc) does your dealer tell you when the 46" tall ski pole won't work. You guys all have beautiful boats, but would hate for your engine cowling to get dinged by the tow rope. I was one of the first guys to get a Merc Pro XS from our dealer and since he wasn't sure about that style cowling, he gave us the longer pole for the same price.

Maybe Team B could shed some light on this?

Todd

Awesome bulldog. Great build. You're gonna love it. I know I said this one before but never heard a good answer. For your guys with big engine cowling (ie verado's, sho, 350hp yammies etc) does your dealer tell you when the 46" tall ski pole won't work. You guys all have beautiful boats, but would hate for your engine cowling to get dinged by the tow rope. I was one of the first guys to get a Merc Pro XS from our dealer and since he wasn't sure about that style cowling, he gave us the longer pole for the same price.

Maybe Team B could shed some light on this?

Todd
I believe I have the shorter ski pole but I have the SHO engine. It sits 5 inches lower due to the shorter shaft so no cowling rub.

Good question mtudb24, I just went by the build program on the site. Any response on the rear stereo controls?

Thanks everyone for the positive comments gotta say a big thanks to our dealer West Hawk Marine, LOTS of back and forth emails to get everything worked out from price to options! I bought my first Benny from them, and was pleased to buy this next one from them too!

Derrick

Sending in the deposit!!

2012 2275RCW Crimson Red

ESP centre tube

200hp Yamaha SHO

20" transom

Centre fuel tank

Centre storage

Java with/monochrome interior

Mocha Matrix carpet

Elevated Helm

Baja java graphics

Upgraded GPS

Stainless gate

46" ski pylon

Anyone who has the rear lounger stereo controls, worth the extra or no big deal? Well over what we thought we would be spending but wonder if I should spend a little more!! Haha

Thanks, Derrick
Don't know if the rear lounger stereo control is worth it or not but I ordered one on on my boat! We plan on using that area for a sun deck at the dock. B)

That 2275RCW in Red (shown on the brochure) is a sweet ride. Gotta love the look and layout. We have the rear controls on ours and are looking forward to using that while anchoring at various sand bars around the lake. Good luck with your new Benny.

Now I'm wondering if I should get the dual batteries,but we don't usually just sit in one spot rocking to tunes, and I don't really want to lose more storage under the seat. Hmm

Bulldog, I am in the same boat. I originally ordered dual batteries with the switch and due to space concerns I just cancelled it. In my old deck boat I always carried one of those handheld battery chargers but never had to use it once in the 2 years I boated

Bulldog, I am in the same boat. I originally ordered dual batteries with the switch and due to space concerns I just cancelled it. In my old deck boat I always carried one of those handheld battery chargers but never had to use it once in the 2 years I boated
I ordered mine with the dual batteries and switch. It was a minimal cost for the piece of mind to me. I boat on a lake that some days during the week, I might only see a handful of boats out. I have been in the situation where I ran a battery down, and thought I would take the precaution on this order. Boat is in, should be picking it up on Friday!

Steve

Oh yeah, that's true, I always carry my extra booster pack, decision made! Now about the stereo control......

I think it depends on how often you mess with your music playlists. We ordered the rear stereo control for our boat because it will be handy for us. I think that if you are an iPod/iPhone user it can't hurt to have more access control points.

Congrats on the new boat!

Back