2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

Thanks Jeff , that I may be able to get done this season . I do want to see it black hanging off the back 1st before I decide.

I saw someone around HL who was advertising they do wraps. It was advertised all over their wrapped company business vehicle. I was leaving to head home so no opportunity to jot it down.

If I see them again I’ll try to get information. So many people doing business in N. Michigan cover the entire northern portion of the LP, you never know…
The boss and I went out for dinner and I was informed that she preferred a White motor. I didn't order a White motor from Mercury for 2 reasons. 1, Last August there was an additional 12 week wait for white .2 ,When I spoke to a rep ,neither white Mercury offers was a perfect match. So depending on the time arrival it may be a wrap or paint .

I heard today that one of my couch’s is messed up and had to be sent back. I asked them to take a couch off of some guys Q named Jack, but the colors weren’t right. . They said it should still be done next week. Motor still on track to ship 21 March, so hopefully it’s all coming tougher soon.

Different furniture layout also

Ask your dealer about your prop also. I've heard of delays with SS props

Will do. Didn’t think of that. Could I use aluminum or something else in the meantime? I know it’s not optimal but at least I can burn some $6 fuel.

I know the aluminum will flex with higher HP motors .Hopefully you will be in your break in period if your SS is late. Some do carry aluminum props for a spare ,so it is doable

Last edited:
No new updates today, but after I got mad at the Bennington rep for flat out lying to me I told my dealer I didn't want to hear from him again. I'll take updates from his boss or my dealer only. Dealer closed today, so maybe I'll get an update tomorrow. Any more delays won't go well with me; it's been almost 10 months since I ordered and quite frankly I'm getting tired of the frustration and BS. Any further delays may mean I just pull out completely.

No new updates today, but after I got mad at the Bennington rep for flat out lying to me I told my dealer I didn't want to hear from him again. I'll take updates from his boss or my dealer only. Dealer closed today, so maybe I'll get an update tomorrow. Any more delays won't go well with me; it's been almost 10 months since I ordered and quite frankly I'm getting tired of the frustration and BS. Any further delays may mean I just pull out completely.
I know you're frustrated. Hang in there!

You are a better man than me. There is nothing worse than being lied to. It's not a boat we are waiting on, but we signed a contract Nov. 30 to have a steel storage building built to store one in. We were told 4-6 weeks worst case to get the slab poured and another 2-4 to get the building erected. It's now mid March, and noone has even set foot on our property yet. I contacted them today and told them the footings and slab are poured by next Friday, and the building erected by mid April, or the deal is cancelled end of next week. Normally they get paid half before materials are ordered, but they ain't getting that now. They have had a down payment for over 3 months now with no services rendered. I can only take so many excuses.

Last edited:
One thing everyone has to think about these days before canceling an order is do I still want the product. If you do, the price you were quoted earlier will be lower than a price you get today for the same product. I know waiting is easier said than done, but most of the time it's the best decision in the long run too.

You are a better man than me. There is nothing worse than being lied to. It's not a boat we are waiting on, but we signed a contract Nov. 30 to have a steel storage building built to store one in. We were told 4-6 weeks worse case to get the slab poured and another 2-4 to get the building erected. It's now mid March, and noone has even set foot on our property yet. I contacted them today and told them the footings and slab are poured by next Friday, and the building erected by mid April, or the deal is cancelled end of next week. Normally they get paid half before materials are ordered, but they ain't getting that now. They have had a down payment for over 3 months now with no services rendered. I can only take so many excuses.
Oh man for some reason I thought they already started your building......

I know your pain but you have to remember, Bennington wants to get your boat to you and close this transaction, that’s when the money comes in. All businesses are being hurt by shortages of labor, materials and unprecedented demand. It may seem like rep is lying but he can only give information that he gets. It maybe best guesses given to him from suppliers and when information is passed along it always gets twisted. From my limited experience with Bennington the employees wouldn’t lie, after all what good would that do them? It would only catch up with them. In my job people would accuse us of lying but I never did and learned to tell folks that I was simply passing along what I know at the time and I promise to give more info as I get it. Still folks would never believe it, if I could get them to calm down and listen I would ask, how would I benefit from lying, only then they would believe it. Dealer would probably be happy to cancel order to you and resell a boat that may only be a few weeks away at a higher price. Try to talk to rep and apologize and make him a solid ally

Last edited:
Oh man for some reason I thought they already started your building......
Nada. The excuse is always too wet or too cold, but you are number 1 on the list. Told us that two weeks ago, then we had 10 dry days and record warmth. I've had enough.

Last edited:
Nada. The excuse is always too wet or too cold, but you are number 1 on the list. Told us that two weeks ago, then we had 10 dry days and record warmth. I've had enough.
Is another contractor available?

Back