2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

my tracks stay on my simrad
the "daily" track only stays on for a day. The book that comes with it is uesless; manuals are all online. What I said above (start a new, never ending track) is what I have found online.

Never thought of going to website. Thanks.

Trippersnc, another question. What does the Bennington logo look like on front door? My door just has the stylized B logo and not wings. Is that the new thing?
I got the Wings

Last edited:
Really weird. I was planning on wings. Folks don’t know the stylized “b” logo.

I was also ,when yourself and Trippernsc posted that you both had the old style I was disappointed. It has to be model specific.

I thought the wings were old style and I thought the “b” was new.
I wonder if they would swap em out? Kinda misleading with promo stuff, but probably some legal language making no promises.

I think the wings started in 20 or 21 ,not sure ?

Nice! I wonder why some Qs have different logos?
I was told the Wings came with the R and Q models (tried to order with my LX), but suspect that in 2021 it became a supply issue.

Last edited:
I have a 2022 R with the wings on the front. I've seen R's that just have the b on the front. I wonder if it has to do with the upholstery package. Mine has the pillow top sport upholstery.

I have a 2022 R with the wings on the front. I've seen R's that just have the b on the front. I wonder if it has to do with the upholstery package. Mine has the pillow top sport upholstery.
Pillow Top is the standard furniture on Q's. Possibly floor plan ?

This is the sport upholstery. It is an "upgrade" on the Q's or R's over the regular pillowtop. Someone ordered my boat with it and then backed out. I like the look of it, but would not have ordered it because its pricey.

However, this rules out upholstery as getting wings unless all Q's come with wings and then R's with sport upholstery??

Back