2024 College Football Thread

BYE BYE OSU...

Huge game tonight!
SDSU Jackrabbits @ NDSU Bison! 7 PM CST ESPN2
At stake:
Clear path to MVFC Champion
#1 seed for FCS playoffs (all home playoff games until Frisco!)
But most importantly for today...The Dakota Marker Trophy!

www.ncaa.com

Live updates for the 2024 Dakota Marker: No. 1 South Dakota State vs. No. 2 North Dakota State

These two teams have hogged the FCS Championships, claiming 11 of the past 13! 9 for NDSU and SDSU have won the past two.

We have Iowa on deck tonight for our homecoming. Parade was yesterday. Game Day today. We are meeting up with my college roommate and his family for dinner in E.L. They are coming into town for the game. Then onto campus to see the band warm up and March in if I am up to it. :cool: They got tickets to the game. Since I still cannot sit comfortably with my assorted issues, my wife annd I are heading back home to watch the game.o_O

This will make 5 of our first 7 games being night games. Next week we play U of M in the Big House…at night again. Minimally, we have 1 more night game in November, and who knows between now and then as kick off TV times are announced. :oops:

I love 2-3 night games a season. But this will be our 4th straight night game this season. Dang new TV contracts!!! :rolleyes:

Tune into CBS & check out Illinois Throwback uniforms!
Helmets all painted by hand.
Missed it. We were in EL for dinner and on campus for MSU homecoming activities. Did see the final score. Nice! Go Illini!

IMG_7127.jpegIMG_7135.jpegIMG_7137.jpeg

Indiana...might be for real?
I think they are totally for real. Good coaching staff in place. Brought over many good players. Never imagined saying it, but they are for real - for real. We play them in the next couple weeks. Indiana plays Ohio State in a few weeks. That is lining up to be a major Big Ten game. Who’d of thought!?!

Last edited:
Huge game tonight!
SDSU Jackrabbits @ NDSU Bison! 7 PM CST ESPN2
At stake:
Clear path to MVFC Champion
#1 seed for FCS playoffs (all home playoff games until Frisco!)
But most importantly for today...The Dakota Marker Trophy!

www.ncaa.com

Live updates for the 2024 Dakota Marker: No. 1 South Dakota State vs. No. 2 North Dakota State

These two teams have hogged the FCS Championships, claiming 11 of the past 13! 9 for NDSU and SDSU have won the past two.
Congratulations on the win! I flipped over to it on ESPN 2 after the MSU victory over Iowa. Saw the final stretch with the TD for NDSU and their pic in the final minute to seal the victory.

Congratulations on the win! I flipped over to it on ESPN 2 after the MSU victory over Iowa. Saw the final stretch with the TD for NDSU and their pic in the final minute to seal the victory.
Thanks.
I didn't realize that you beat Iowa?!!!
Congrats! I didn't expect that.
Great night for us! Might wanna send someone over to do welfare check on DejaWiz!

Maryland had a hell of a comeback against USC on Homecoming!!! Great win! Yup Indiana's for real! JMU's old coach brought most of his coaching staff with him! Great wins for MSU and NDSU!!! Did I mention the Washington Commanders?!? Finally have something to cheer about!

Thanks.
I didn't realize that you beat Iowa?!!!
Congrats! I didn't expect that.
Great night for us! Might wanna send someone over to do welfare check on DejaWiz!

I'm all good ...knew this season was going to be a bust - I didn't even yell at my TV once! :p

Back