For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

Jeff -- Agree 100% on what you said about the 10' beam boats needing special trailers and possibly permits. But your typical bunk trailer for 98% of the boats out there is no wider than an 8'6" beam boat. So no permits needed. And, of course, scissor trailers are even narrower.
Yup. I was just trying to flag the 10’ trailer/boat issue. Which, as you clearified, doesn’t impact most boat trailers and boaters.

still for sale? photos and measurements please. thanks mike
That post is over 4 years old . You can send him a PM to check on if its still available .

Greatlakesskipper.com ,has some Bennington OEM parts . Will other brand will fit ?

Looking for a "bow filler seat" (aka Bow Gate Seat) for a 2012 2575 QCW. Ivory preferred, but would be interested in any color. I can arrange shipping to NY.

Looking for a "bow filler seat" (aka Bow Gate Seat) for a 2012 2575 QCW. Ivory preferred, but would be interested in any color. I can arrange shipping to NY.
They show up here occasionally. I bought one from a forum member here and last year sold it on here to another forum member.

Hi

I’m looking for a kidney shaped table that would’ve come with an 08 2575RLi. Brochure calls it “rich mahogany”. No idea what it’s made of?

Also, the coffee table/cooler from the same boat. I have the table but missing the faux granite top.

I can probably make (have made) both things but figured I’d check here first.

Regards

Todd

Greatlakesskipper.com ,has "some" Bennington OEM parts .

Here is their table link as well

Greatlakesskipper.com ,has "some" Bennington OEM parts .

Here is their table link as well
Thanks, I did find them. Don’t have a kidney shaped table(listed). Perhaps a phone call. Maybe they “know a guy”

Thanks, I did find them. Don’t have a kidney shaped table(listed). Perhaps a phone call. Maybe they “know a guy”

Give me a week or so to get back to the cottage to find my table and 3" post. The dealer that bought my 2011 Benny didn't care that I forgot the table when I sold it to them. It looks like this one in the link below. I think it was called Zebra wood when I bought it back in 2011.

Image #10 and #12

Back