For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

I have a chrome oem telescoping ladder off my 2021 R23 for sale. Perfect condition. Only removed to install a lillipad ladder. In Connecticut. Open to offers.

Unfortunately a bear ripped apart the bow/gate seat for our 2015 SX21. We left it sit on the shore overnight and I guess it thought it was a large cooler. Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone has a bow seat in sandstone that they’re looking to get rid of. I live in St Paul, MN.

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6024.jpeg
    IMG_6024.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 7
Looking for an AO-I table in preferably woodgrain, the oblong, kidney shaped one if anyone isn't using theirs? We had one in our last boat and it was perfect to keep our daughter with disabilities tucked into the back curved lounge area. Didn't realize how much we loved that table until our new (to us) boat came with a rectangular shaped table. I have been prowling ebay and Amazon, but haven't found that shape anywhere yet.

Thank you in advance. Our girl LOVES being out on the boat. :D That's pure thrill in the first picture and joy in the other two. <3

Attachments

• Emm aon boat 3.jpg
    Emm aon boat 3.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Emma on boat 2.jpg
    Emma on boat 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Emma on boat.jpg
    Emma on boat.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 18
You can also try greatlakesskipper.com.
They have some Bennington OEM parts.

Looking for an AO-I table in preferably woodgrain, the oblong, kidney shaped one if anyone isn't using theirs? We had one in our last boat and it was perfect to keep our daughter with disabilities tucked into the back curved lounge area. Didn't realize how much we loved that table until our new (to us) boat came with a rectangular shaped table. I have been prowling ebay and Amazon, but haven't found that shape anywhere yet.

Thank you in advance. Our girl LOVES being out on the boat. :D That's pure thrill in the first picture and joy in the other two. <3

I will look in my barn. I think I have one that we took off the boat when we got it. What state are you in? For shipping ideas.

You can also try greatlakesskipper.com.
They have some Bennington OEM parts.
Thank you, Jack!

...checked them out, didn't see the one we had that worked so well for us. There are some beautiful wooden tables there though, among others. Drool worthy, actually, some of those wooden ones. ;) A great resources, thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:
I will look in my barn. I think I have one that we took off the boat when we got it. What state are you in? For shipping ideas.
Remediation, wow, that would be amazing if you did! We are in Tamaqua, PA 18252. Our boat is at Lake Wallenpaupack. :) Will look forward to hearing back from you regarding. :D

Remediation, wow, that would be amazing if you did! We are in Tamaqua, PA 18252. Our boat is at Lake Wallenpaupack. :) Will look forward to hearing back from you regarding. :D
I am at a job site northwest of Pittsburg today. I will look in the barn tomorrow.

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• PXL_20240822_152235315.jpg
    PXL_20240822_152235315.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 15
Remediation, it is! Let me know if you are willing to part with it and the price. Thank you!

Remediation, it is! Let me know if you are willing to part with it and the price. Thank you!

Please check your PM for a message. :)

Back