FYI: OEM Bennington Switches at GreatLakesSkipper

CLDave

Reaction score
If you've made any upgrades to your Benny, you might want to get upgraded switch plates to match your new toys. I just discovered and confirmed that Avalon boats use the same switches as many of our boats: https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/search/?q=rocker switch avalon. They're $6.95 each plus shipping.

Switches are available for:
  • ACC
  • Interior LT
  • Docking LT
  • Nav/Anc
  • Up/Down (for electric top)
  • Horn
  • Underwater LT
  • Stereo
  • Slide (LOL)
  • Blower
  • Sink
  • Bilge
  • Livewell
  • Washdown
  • Exterior LT
In my case, I wanted and "Underwater LT" switch to match the color LED underwater lights upgrade I did last year:

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 3.48.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-15 at 3.45.05 PM.png

Nice discovery and GREAT post about it with link and light options. Thanks for sharing all this great info!!!

Got it installed this weekend - the GLS switch covers are EXACT fit. Pull off the old switch and push on the new. Took 23 seconds. I'm delighted!

(Underwater LT is the new switch plate I purchased from GLS):Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 3.45.40 PM.png

I just ordered three for my 23 RSB...UNDERWATER LT, WASHDOWN, and STEREO. $6.95 each plus $5.52 shipping. Very reasonable. Thanks for sharing!

I need to replace one on my 2014 sx. The acc light went out.

I need to replace one on my 2014 sx. The acc light went out.
I just bought replacement switch COVERS. Sounds like you need to replace the switch itself.

I just bought replacement switch COVERS. Sounds like you need to replace the switch itself.
There are entire switches available via the link I supplied at GLS - they're on the last page. Good luck!

Back