Let's Talk NEW ORDER SCHEDULING

Hi Rev,
We apologize for the wait on a replacement tube. We received an abnormally high number of tube replacement orders after the wicked storm season last fall and we are still digging out of the backlog. In addition, we are selling an incredible number of triple-tube boats, putting even more pressure on the welding crew. In response to high demand, we are adding manufacturing space (opening a new building this summer) to address the situation.

Although the wait stinks....... I’ll take the wait over quality control anyway. Love our Bennington!

Team Bennington
I’m a Bennington owner just like the rest of the members on here.
But we're not bashing the company as you are. People are trying to help you and explain things to you. I love my boat and it's 12 years old. Show me a 12 year old Premiere or Manitou that holds up as well.

Understand you frustration but thought TB explained the reason for the delay.

But we're not bashing the company as you are. People are trying to help you and explain things to you. I love my boat and it's 12 years old. Show me a 12 year old Premiere or Manitou that holds up as well.
So let me get this straight. A Bennington owner (who really loves his boat btw) is not permitted to respectfully ‘bash’ the company? Lol

Last edited:
I will be very careful with this post. I have had a few warranty issues the last couple of years and love my Bennington and would never own any other boat. I have been very dissatisfied with the warranty process. It does no good to have a 10 year warranty if it takes a half a year to get parts. I have been waiting 8 months for a Bimini boot. I am hopeful that nothing serious happens to my boat during boating season if it does you know you are out of luck. As I a three time purchaser of Bennington’s, they need to get this fixed. I don’t think it as simple as, but you have a great boat don’t worry about it.

I will be very careful with this post. I have had a few warranty issues the last couple of years and love my Bennington and would never own any other boat. I have been very dissatisfied with the warranty process. It does no good to have a 10 year warranty if it takes a half a year to get parts. I have been waiting 8 months for a Bimini boot. I am hopeful that nothing serious happens to my boat during boating season if it does you know you are out of luck. As I a three time purchaser of Bennington’s, they need to get this fixed. I don’t think it as simple as, but you have a great boat don’t worry about it.

I feel for you, specially times call for spec measures

Last edited:
Rev, I winter in Florida and experienced a similar delay for having my roof replaced following the hurricane last September. I came down 2 days before the mandatory evacuation. I lived with a blue tarp covering a hole on my roof after a tornado associated with the hurricane threw a 2x4 into my roof like an arrow piercing the shingles, through the plywood and poked through my living room ceiling. The roofing companies here worked 7 days a week additionally they had trouble getting asphalt shingles as the demand outpaced the shingles company. My roof was finally replaced in February. Many of my neighbors were in the same boat. Many in Texas had the same problem from their hurricane.

Yes it was frustrating but I also understood. Bennington has a large presence in both Texas and Florida and many boats were damaged. Bennington is also expanding its market share in the pontoon marketplace. They are taking action to correct the delay. Hopefully your boat is still useable and you will find some peace on the water

Rev, I winter in Florida and experienced a similar delay for having my roof replaced following the hurricane last September. I came down 2 days before the mandatory evacuation. I lived with a blue tarp covering a hole on my roof after a tornado associated with the hurricane threw a 2x4 into my roof like an arrow piercing the shingles, through the plywood and poked through my living room ceiling. The roofing companies here worked 7 days a week additionally they had trouble getting asphalt shingles as the demand outpaced the shingles company. My roof was finally replaced in February. Many of my neighbors were in the same boat. Many in Texas had the same problem from their hurricane.

Yes it was frustrating but I also understood. Bennington has a large presence in both Texas and Florida and many boats were damaged. Bennington is also expanding its market share in the pontoon marketplace. They are taking action to correct the delay. Hopefully your boat is still useable and you will find some peace on the water

My boat is being delivered to my lake this Friday 2:30!!!!

I would say all of the above. Their growth rate is exponential and they are maintaining quality.

I didn’t get a chance to read your post that was deleted. Is the boat usable, how was it damaged?

Wow. That was some impact! Hopefully everyone makes a full recovery. I can’t understand the emotion behind this accident. Stories like this confirm why I don’t go fast at night.

I would want a new boat as well but don’t rule out Bennington for the next one. They do build the best pontoon out there and based on my experience they try their best to make it right. Mine was rebuilt from the crossmembers up. Luckily it wasn’t due to a collision but it was still irritating to deal with. The wait was worth it though as we now have a great boat and have made great family memories.

I would bet things would have been a lot worse if you were on a different brand boat as their construction methods aren’t as robust. That subaru commercial “they lived” comes to mind. I’m not aware of any collision testing for boats but it does make a difference when you know what hits the fan.

This issue has had enough information and comments posted concerning the tube. Any further comments or posts pertaining to Bennington will be deleted.

Last edited:
How fast were you traveling?? Seems like a lot of damage, at night I would be going idle speed. Glad everyone is OK

Back