Photos!

Sounds amazing Mark! It was 70 degrees the other day and I had the top down on the beetle. My son asked to put it up because he was chilly. :rolleyes:

Sounds amazing Mark! It was 70 degrees the other day and I had the top down on the beetle. My son asked to put it up because he was chilly. :rolleyes:

LOL!!! I’ve had my Solstice out, top down in 20+ degrees. Heat on full blast of course!

Came across these pic's while going through some old boxes. Atlantic crossing on the Independence (CV-62) circa 1976. Stayed in that storm 3
days, glad my SSRX rides better.USS Indy.jpg

Came across these pic's while going through some old boxes. Atlantic crossing on the Independence (CV-62) circa 1976. Stayed in that storm 3
days, glad my SSRX rides better.View attachment 28137
Holy crap thank god you're here and thank you for your service
35 footers now that's impressive my Benny is probably only good for 28 footers

Thank you, Sir. The picture is from our cruise book. Actually lost 100'+ on both catwalks. Had to tie yourself in the rack. 1st carrier to ever go behind the seawall in Naples, Italy for repairs. Took 8 weeks and $4M+.

Just another December night here in south Florida

Attachments

• 9F107D1B-4EB3-4D91-9504-8DD563B9C8D1.jpeg
    9F107D1B-4EB3-4D91-9504-8DD563B9C8D1.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 18
I’m not a Florida person at all, but it would be nice to have a longer boating season. We still love all the seasons though- even winter - and the kids and grandkids are here. Don’t snowmobile any more but still snowshoe and a bit of cross country skiing. Really like to be able to visit all the places and restaurants in the area (not this crazy year though) without the crowds of summer tourists. My sibs moved out west 30 years ago - California and Arizona- so I can visit there if I really need a dose of warm weather - which I rarely do.

days, glad my SSRX rides better.View attachment 28137

I just noticed the Scooter on the bow. I was USMC A-4 ordnance from 84-87. I love that little hot rod.

how old is the GSP? Love them! Our is 11 and going strong. Weird seeing one with a tail.
Hes a rescue so I'm not exactly sure, but we guess 7-8. We have had him 5 years. His tail is docked but on the longer side. Our first one had a little nub.

Back