Powered Bimini Top

I will look at mine when I put up this weekend. My plan was to leave Bimini mooring cover on when up which it will have to be to keep it from opening, but not sure what you are talking about with the Velcro, is this something you are doing on your own and not part of the Bennington system? Picture?
Again thanks, these forums are great for sharing info.
Hopefully I will gain some knowledge and can contribute something useful for others in the future.

The bimini cover should stay on whenever the top isn't open.

I think we're just mixing up terms - the mooring cover is the boat cover (not the cover for the bimini). I actually had a well-meaning family member try to cover the bimini under the mooring cover once (on my last boat) - resulted in a torn mooring cover and a sad Dave.

When you're out next take a bunch of pics and we'll be happy to help! Here's mine all tucked away:

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 10.11.54 AM.png

The bimini cover should stay on whenever the top isn't open.

I think we're just mixing up terms - the mooring cover is the boat cover (not the cover for the bimini). I actually had a well-meaning family member try to cover the bimini under the mooring cover once (on my last boat) - resulted in a torn mooring cover and a sad Dave.

When you're out next take a bunch of pics and we'll be happy to help! Here's mine all tucked away:

View attachment 33051
That makes more sense. I agree cover would stay on unless you were having the Bimini top fully deployed. Your picture is how mine looks all buttoned up for the day. Hope to get the bunk kit soon for my Hewitt Hydraulic lift to convert it from Wake Surf boat and will then be able to leave it on the lift in the water.
Will attempt to take pictures to post for reference this weekend.
Thanks again.

Back