Simrad Go7 Boat or motor hours

brundog

Reaction score
We have a 2022 Benning ton RX Sport with a Simrad go7.
Mercury 400 Verado
Can any one tell me how to find the engine hours or boat hours, on the Simrad? (should be the same)?

Hours is engine-on (technically, ignition in on position). Any of the standard gauges for the engine (Merc or Simrad) will display hours in the sidebar, as LakeLife noted. Hit the "Rubik's Cube" in the upper left and toggle through your gauge options, and/or hit the 3-line "hamburger" in the upper right.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 3.51.26 PM.png

Awsome! I will be on the boat tomorrow and check these things out. Lake life when I get a chance I will come up and dust off your Simrad. LOL

Both suggestions worked, after the entire summer we have engine hours located in the bottom right hand of the Simrad Go 7. What is most disappointing is its only shows 35 hours not a lot for the summer on Lake Saint Clair. Hopefully we will get a full summer out of it next year.
Thank for the help.

Both suggestions worked, after the entire summer we have engine hours located in the bottom right hand of the Simrad Go 7. What is most disappointing is its only shows 35 hours not a lot for the summer on Lake Saint Clair. Hopefully we will get a full summer out of it next year.
Thank for the help.
remember, thats running....we spend maybe 30 mins going to the spot and 5 hours floating... every now and then we will do a dinner cocktail cruise around the lake. Even tubing is only 2 hours or so at a time before kids are tired.

remember, thats running....we spend maybe 30 mins going to the spot and 5 hours floating... every now and then we will do a dinner cocktail cruise around the lake. Even tubing is only 2 hours or so at a time before kids are tired.
Same with us! I'll ask my wife where she wants to go and we'll cruise there and anchor. We'll have lunch, float, play cards, eat a little more, float a little more, play more cards.......Then we'll bring the anchor up cruise to another spot, meet up with some friends and do it all over again!!! Total run time 40 minutes!

Back