The 2022 Official College Football Thread

Ha! I'm probably the only Mountaineer fan in this place and I didn't't get to see it yet. Had something really special going on last night so will watch it on the DVR tonight. All I know is the final score.
I saw the highlights! Should have watched that game instead!

Ha! I'm probably the only Mountaineer fan in this place and I didn't't get to see it yet. Had something really special going on last night so will watch it on the DVR tonight. All I know is the final score.
I was not pulling for either team until I realized Jasir Cox (yeah the one you stole from NDSU!) played for WV. So then of course I pulled for them. He had a monster night by the way!!!

Yes they have played well in the FBS so far!
I see they are #25 this week!!!
And after they lay the wood to Georgia Southern, they should at least maintain. Very very impressive for this early in their FBS era!

JMU lost to Georgia Southern but it was a hell of a game!!! One of those games where the last team with the ball is going to win! Maryland won but Tagovailoa hurt! Tennessee /Alabama. Wow! Have to change the batteries in my TV remote!

I would love to reply that maybe we'll get a rematch in Frisco.... but I don't think the Bison will get there this season. I don't know what seems to be the problem, but I believe the winning instinct has been coached out of these young men.
We'll see how they come out after the bye week. We end the season with a couple of tough games, so it could all turn to crap in the closing games.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to talk about how inept the Badgers are this season? WTH?

I found more shenanigans went on....

20221016_082523.jpg

I would love to reply that maybe we'll get a rematch in Frisco.... but I don't think the Bison will get there this season. I don't know what seems to be the problem, but I believe the winning instinct has been coached out of these young men.
We'll see how they come out after the bye week. We end the season with a couple of tough games, so it could all turn to crap in the closing games.
They'll be in Frisco/Fargo south!

Recovering from major surgery but did somewhat catch the MSU v Wisconsin game at the hospital with my wife. About time we dug down deep and fought for a win.

A very nice homecoming victory for Sparty!

Good old Rocky Top, Vols put on the best display of football talent I've seen in years. These blow outs have been boring to watch. Hey, I am a big UGA fan but it's no fun watching a 55-0 game. Having said, I didn't bother to watch UGA beat up on Vandy. UGA vs the Vols will be the game to watch.

Recovering from major surgery but did somewhat catch the MSU v Wisconsin game at the hospital with my wife. About time we dug down deep and fought for a win.

I was thinking of you wile I was burning my Badgers gear! LOL

Hope all is well Jeff. Recovery from surgery is no fun especially the 1st week. Although my recovery from hip replacement went really well I still felt and looked like I got hit by a truck!!!

Back