THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Screw that yard rat .... this is my sign of spring !!!

It's comforting knowing Dave is only 7 weekends away from having his boat back in the water! That means I'll only be a couple weeks after that....hopefully!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Am Hoping Sooner 

But 

Memorial-Day-Messages-clipart.jpg

Is The Customary Day Here 

fVx8xzz.gif

If all goes well these two will combine this weekend ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I'm shooting for March23. Go in for a good ride last year and looking forward to the same this year. Yup 41/2 weeks. been a long winter.

You've got it good highpond, we are looking at mid may

I just heard and saw some robins outside! That is a good sign!

We've had Robins for over a week. The weekend will bring 70's Now I know why I left New England. Two month Winter, One Snow storm (gone the next day) Average Temp. today 58 and we're at 62.

There were 12 Robins in a tree about 2 weeks ago at work in Iowa. I'm positive the escaped from the medical classfication facility just up the road.

Boating season must be starting to stir as I noticed we set a new record today with the number of people on line at one time - 197 people

We have a big system moving in today and staying until tomorrow. News just forecasted over 13" where I'm at...

Sorry but better you than me .We have had our share the past 2 years . :lol:

We have a big system moving in today and staying until tomorrow. News just forecasted over 13" where I'm at...
Hopefully we will start tapping trees the next  week or so  :D

18 days until DST 

25 days until Spring 

I'm ready 

They are predicting "only" 6-12 for us in Oakland county. My kids live in Howell also and are getting ready to be hit like you are.

We get rain today...............again. Already 52 here. And............yum, syrup!

We aren't "Supposed" to get any from this storm ,about 100 miles south of us is the farthest North the say .

50 for todays high, have a total of 10" snow for the winter to date.  Hard to believe we even had that much as I have not shoveled yet and used my leaf blower to do the driveway each time

They are predicting "only" 6-12 for us in Oakland county. My kids live in Howell also and are getting ready to be hit like you are.
Well if you find yourself in need of a boat ride and are in Howell this summer let me know!

8-10" of snow here, coming down really fast this morning. I'm so done with this.

Back