THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

I feel for you guys in the snow, I really do.  I've lived in snow areas so I do remember the long winters.  Spring/summer is just around the corner so before long you all will be enjoying the warmth we've been getting out west.  Seems to be an early Spring as we are getting temps 80-90 which is unusual even for us.

Will do! Though we do try to spend most of our summers in TC where our boat is;-)

Not sure how this got posted twice.
A friend of mine just put a bid in on the old Hooters location 

If it goes through ,he is going to open a beach/margarita type place 

A friend of mine just put a bid in on the old Hooters location

If it goes through ,he is going to open a beach/margarita type place
I've seen the place you are talking about. I'll have to stop in when/if it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
He called me yesterday ,wants me to help him get it open .

He didn't realize I am almost 2 hours away .

Once its open ,I will stop by .

He thinks he can have it open by Memorial Day this year .

I'll believe it when I see it .There have been times when you need your boots when he is talking .

Do they include the wait staff in these deals? 

I've seen the place you are talking about. I'll have to stop in when/if it happens.
I just spoke to him om the phone .

He said it is his .

I am going to check it out after sap season .

He has 2 NASCAR hoods that are mine now .

I just spoke to him om the phone .

He said it is his .

I am going to check it out after sap season .

He has 2 NASCAR hoods that are mine now .
Who's hoods?

Who's hoods?
He didn't say ,most likely replicas from the local beer distributor .

Again .sometimes you need to wear your boots ,so we will see .

Getting close!!

Well at least my docks are all in, no boat just yet ;-)

Dave I see you suffer from pre-mature hydration. Getting ones toon wet before the countdown ends! Nice job buddy!

Edit- I see now your photo in the gallery was from 2015.....Looks like I pre-maturely posted....

Yeah, I was testing photo uploading. Figured I'd throw that up to see who I could confuse ....  :p

Dealer called me Friday.  He's going to TRY to get ours in on the first but no guarantees, but I know they always try to take care of us if at all feasibly possible. 

Well, it wasn't the 23d I had been shooting for but yesterday we launched Benny for the beginning of the 2016 season B) . It was beautiful on the lake :wub: . No other boaters, no jockeys, no jet boats, NOTHING :angry: . I love boating during the week. Temp was 73, water 62. No I didn't go swimming. I'll wait a little longer when the temp gets to 80." LIFE IS GOOD" :rolleyes:

I keep looking at the boat in the barn.  Put the battery keeper on last weekend.  There are appliances for the lake house construction stored in front of it.  Realized yesterday that if I moved them, I could pull the boat out and then put the things behind the boat.  Then it started raining for the next 6 days and I changed my priorities. 

Well, it wasn't the 23d I had been shooting for but yesterday we launched Benny for the beginning of the 2016 season B) . It was beautiful on the lake :wub: . No other boaters, no jockeys, no jet boats, NOTHING :angry: . I love boating during the week. Temp was 73, water 62. No I didn't go swimming. I'll wait a little longer when the temp gets to 80." LIFE IS GOOD" :rolleyes:

I love going out alone on a week day when no one is around.  It's the ultimate feeling of freedom!

And it never gets old.

Oh yeah!!!! It's in. Dealer dropped it in yesterday!!!  :wub:

/monthly_2016_04/large.image.jpeg.580d72bc188d121a010b2d657575fde5.jpeg

Nice Dave, I would think you may not be on it for a few more days seeing the weather forecast for the NorthEast

Back