Welcome to Club Bennington

Bennington Web Team

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Everyone here at Bennington would like to welcome you and your family to Club Bennington!

The goal of Club Bennington is to provide a place for discussion of All Things Boating. This is a place to share knowledge, places, pictures and most of all stories. The Club is for friends, family and good times!

To help you get started it may be wise to check out our Help Center. It's chock full of information on how to use the forum to it's fullest extent. Of course if you have any questions that cannot be answered in the help center, feel free to post them in the 'Site Suggestions/Comments' section. The Club Bennington Community will do its best to help get you up on plane!

Also it's suggested that you check out the Club Terms & Rules which you agreed to when you registered. Being familiar with the rules will ensure that your posting experience is as great as a sunny day on the water!

If you should see any content on the Club Bennington Website which you do not feel is 'family friendly' please help us keep the decks clean by using the 'Report' button next to each post or image.

Help Center (also accessed by 'Help' link in top right of site)

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Terms & Rules (also accessed under the 'Search' bar in top right of site)

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Happy Posting!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We busted the 300 member ceiling this evening. Press on to 500!

We busted the 300 member ceiling this evening. Press on to 500!
Hey I joined on the 17th of May. I might be number 300. Did I win anything????
tongue.gif

Yeah, I checked. I was #300 and I didn't get anything ....;-)

Hello everyone. I am new to the pontoon world. My family takes delivery of a 2274 GLI on Thursday. I think we will be real happy with our purchase. Thank you for having this great site with alot of info.

Hello everyone. I am new to the pontoon world. My family takes delivery of a 2274 GLI on Thursday. I think we will be real happy with our purchase. Thank you for having this great site with alot of info.
Hello I am a new member and

just bought a bennington also.

Always wanted Bennington in preparation for retirement in Middle Tn. Got it two weeks ago and had it out three times. What can I say, everything plush and just what I expected. My fuel gage is still to the right of full so maybe stuck, but not real concerned since I have only been out with this Yamaha 70 about 6 hrs in break in.

Joe

Welcome to the party Joe!

Welcome aboard Joe. we are also in middle TN, where are you guys boating at? Were on the TN river at Cuba landing.

Enjoy

Brian

Welcome aboard, we all love to see pixs from the new guys

Oh one more thing I wish all would do, when you post your pix label them with your boat year, model and any other good info you can include to help those considering Benningtons know what they are looking at to help them decide. Also us that cannot recongnize all the different options and models that Bennington provides :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Everyone here at Bennington would like to welcome you and your family to Club Bennington!

The goal of Club Bennington is to provide a place for discussion of All Things Boating. This is a place to share knowledge, places, pictures and most of all stories. The Club is for friends, family and good times!

To help you get started it may be wise to check out our Help Center. It's chock full of information on how to use the forum to it's fullest extent. Of course if you have any questions that cannot be answered in the help center, feel free to post them in the 'Site Suggestions/Comments' section. The Club Bennington Community will do its best to help get you up on plane!

Also it's suggested that you check out the Club Terms & Rules which you agreed to when you registered. Being familiar with the rules will ensure that your posting experience is as great as a sunny day on the water!

If you should see any content on the Club Bennington Website which you do not feel is 'family friendly' please help us keep the decks clean by using the 'Report' button next to each post or image.

Help Center (also accessed by 'Help' link in top right of site)

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Terms & Rules (also accessed under the 'Search' bar in top right of site)

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Happy Posting!!! :D

Hello from Texas, just took delivery of our Black 2013 - 22 - SFX with G series seats it has 90 yamaha 4stroke. Love the look, the quality seems high. We'll be "pontooning" on Toledobend.

The post are very informing, thanks to all!

Not sure how to post a pic.

Hello from Texas, just took delivery of our Black 2013 - 22 - SFX with G series seats it has 90 yamaha 4stroke. Love the look, the quality seems high. We'll be "pontooning" on Toledobend.

The post are very informing, thanks to all!

Not sure how to post a pic.
Little old of post but ......... Well here you go.

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/topic/1844-how-to-post-pics-in-5-easy-steps/

Post up or it ain't true !!!!! Lol !!!

Welcome to the "Club"

Smitty

Hello everyone. We purchased a new 2012 22SSLX with a 115 Yamaha and the 32 elliptical pontoons a little over a week ago here in Florida (from Ingman Marine...thanks to Ernie, the GM there; great to deal with!). We're looking forward to many years of fun with the boat.

We were told that the Bennington 5 year warranty is extended by an additional 2 years by joining club bennington...which we did. However, I can't seem to find anything about this on the site. Am I missing something? I've joined, so I assume we are covered. But I would feel better seeing some sort of a confirmation on the extended warranty issue.

Thanks very much.

Vince

Back