Welcome to Club Bennington

Gotcha... I went with the BRP G2 Icon Pro package.

Looks like a nice package for the gauges. May not do as much as mine, but it looks like you can get info on your motor through the digital part of the gauges. Ask your dealer ,what all can the gauges be connected to through the NMEA 2000 system.I'd love to know! By the way, this is exactly why this forum is great. We all learn off each other. Once again, WELCOME aboard!

Hello all I've been trolling here for the last year. We live in a K.C. suburb and bought a used Bennington 24SFX last year at Hillsdale lake about 30 minutes south of us. We wanted to make sure we like the lake, boating (I never had a doubt), etc. This year at the Kansas City boat show we upgraded to a 25 QSRA w/300hp Yamaha and can't wait for summer! Hillsdale is not a huge lake at about 6k acres but we have such a great time there. Glad to be here and excited about being a Bennington Q owner! 

25 QSRA 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all ! Been trolling here for the last year. We live in a K.C. suburb and bought a used Bennington 24SFX last year at Hillsdale lake about 30 minutes south of us. We wanted to make sure we like the lake, boating (I never had a doubt), etc. This year at the Kansas City boat show we upgraded to a 25 QSRA w/300hp Yamaha and can't wait for summer! Hillsdale is not a huge lake at about 6k acres but we have such a great time there. Glad to be here and excited about being a Bennington Q owner! 

View attachment 1591

Congratulations!  It's a great boat. I know because I sat at the helm on it for awhile yesterday at the boat show.  

Hello all ! Been trolling here for the last year. We live in a K.C. suburb and bought a used Bennington 24SFX last year at Hillsdale lake about 30 minutes south of us. We wanted to make sure we like the lake, boating (I never had a doubt), etc. This year at the Kansas City boat show we upgraded to a 25 QSRA w/300hp Yamaha and can't wait for summer! Hillsdale is not a huge lake at about 6k acres but we have such a great time there. Glad to be here and excited about being a Bennington Q owner! 

View attachment 1591

Dang, talk about movin up!! Sweet !!!!

Hello all ! Been trolling here for the last year. We live in a K.C. suburb and bought a used Bennington 24SFX last year at Hillsdale lake about 30 minutes south of us. We wanted to make sure we like the lake, boating (I never had a doubt), etc. This year at the Kansas City boat show we upgraded to a 25 QSRA w/300hp Yamaha and can't wait for summer! Hillsdale is not a huge lake at about 6k acres but we have such a great time there. Glad to be here and excited about being a Bennington Q owner! I tried to attach a photo but it says it's too large when it's not nearly 501kb's. tried to choose and drag w/o success. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Wow,that's a serious case of PADS.Sounds like a nice boat though.

Wow, that's a big jump upwards.  Name should be Bunny90

Congratulations, Blenny90. That is one nice vessel you have there. I'm figuring that on a six acre lake you'll be across it before you even start with a 300 hanging on the back. 

Went with the 150 HO... I'm not familiar with the i-Command package and I don't think it was offered to me when I built it. What is it?

I'm not sure when delivery will be but I know it's close.

Looks like we might see it this week... :)

Congratulations, Blenny90. That is one nice vessel you have there. I'm figuring that on a six acre lake you'll be across it before you even start with a 300 hanging on the back. 

You mean 6000 acre (6K).  ;)

At 6 acres even my 20hp would get me across quick ....  :lol:

You mean 6000 acre (6K).  ;)

At 6 acres even my 20hp would get me across quick ....  :lol:

Yikes! Guess I missed the "K". Color me red...

Just ordered our 2017 Bennington 22 SXP Swingback.  Cant wait to get it and join the Pontoon world.  We are coming from a Ski Boat, so this will be a new (and very enjoyable) change.

Ordered the premium version with the SPS package, Yamaha 150, Power Assisted Steering, MC10, RGB lighting and a few other options.  

Will be enjoying it on Lake Tapps WA.

Looks like a great summer

Just ordered our 2017 Bennington 22 SXP Swingback.  Cant wait to get it and join the Pontoon world.  We are coming from a Ski Boat, so this will be a new (and very enjoyable) change.

Ordered the premium version with the SPS package, Yamaha 150, Power Assisted Steering, MC10, RGB lighting and a few other options.  

Will be enjoying it on Lake Tapps WA.

Similar story for us! Sounds like a very nice build you have coming. Welcome and enjoy!

Got the call over the weekend that my boat arrived... I guess it's just sitting in the yard in shrink-wrap. Come on summer!!! IMG_7935.JPG

New member here getting ready to place an order in the next couple of month.  Currently have a wake surfing boat but need/want a pontoon for larger outings.   Looking at the G series most likely.  Love the GCW with at least 200 HP (probably 250:)) and playing around with all of the options.   Will probably go elliptical on the tubes as well.  Definitiely the blackout package too, but just trying to pair it up with the proper exterior and interior colors.

If you are going to do any water sports, don't go with the ellipticals.  They make a great fishing and cruising boat.

Remediation,

I have a Mastercraft for the watersports.  This boat will be more for cruising, partying, and fishing expeditions.  I've read the ellipticals give a much better ride and cause the boat to sit more level?  Still doing my due diligence but I certainly appreciate your feedback.

Each pontoon setup has it's advantages, the elliptical gives you additional buoyancy [handles more weight] and may be the fastest WOT  

Back