What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
My boat is smokey granite with champagne.   Obviously I like the combo.   I'll attempt to get a pick posted for you tomorrow 

Spend a day has a blackout that is all black with the bronze accent.  It's different but kind of like it......not enough to get rid of our regatta blue/champagne boat though.

Description says black and firecracker but it's looks bronze to me :rolleyes:

vp4837221_1_large.jpg

Love the smokey granite.  I'm leaning that as primary and black as accent with the blackout package.

That is the color combination on the one we have on order: Smokey granite primary, black accent, with the blackout package.  Hopefully it will look great with the swingback style.

That is the color combination on the one we have on order: Smokey granite primary, black accent, with the blackout package.  Hopefully it will look great with the swingback style.

Sweet.  When do you think it will arrive.  I would love to see that combination in some real pics!  Nice choice...

Not a swingback or blackout, but ours is a Smokey Granite with Black accent RCW. We love the look. It's more obvious contrast out in the sun.

/gallery/album_223/gallery_1431_223_716683.jpg/gallery/album_224/gallery_1431_224_65135.jpg

Sweet.  When do you think it will arrive.  I would love to see that combination in some real pics!  Nice choice...

Literally got the email today that it arrived at the dealership up north near our cottage.  It will probably be a bit before I have pictures of it out on the water (Michigan isn't boat ready yet with the weather). However, as soon as I can, I'll post up some pics.  Hopefully next month...

Literally got the email today that it arrived at the dealership up north near our cottage.  It will probably be a bit before I have pictures of it out on the water (Michigan isn't boat ready yet with the weather). However, as soon as I can, I'll post up some pics.  Hopefully next month...

As you can see from Semperfi. We are happy with a picture of nothing but plastic. As long as we know there is a Bennington underneath we're good! 

Well today's the official day to sign the paperwork and add another 10 years of debt ...... LOL! Could have done shorter, but hey it's pretty cheap money. Ended up with best rate from anyone, including both my credit unions, was State Farm Bank. Go figure?

One CU wouldn't budge, other one was still 1/2% higher which was over $1200 over life of loan. 

Thats 2-1/2 years of winter storage, 2 years of dock fee, or 10 years of fuel for my 20hp ....  :lol:

Congrats officially now! Can't wait to see it unwrapped and I'm the water. Also, I saw panthergirl on the Benny on benningtons Instagram page! 

Yup, great picture of the Panthergirl living the Bennington life!! I had that that pic done in a 24"x18" and hanging on our wall at home. Every time I walk down the steps I'm reminded of our lake time!  :wub:

Yup, great picture of the Panthergirl living the Bennington life!! I had that that pic done in a 24"x18" and hanging on our wall at home. Every time I walk down the steps I'm reminded of our lake time!  :wub:

... and the fact that she's the Captain.

Forgot to update. Got our 10 year Bennington warranty confirmation, got a 2 year Yamaha extended warranty, and we get a $250 visa gift card for our loan from State Farm! Didn't even know about that till we met to sign at the dealer. Woo Hoo .... :wub:  

Forgot to update. Got our 10 year Bennington warranty confirmation, got a 2 year Yamaha extended warranty, and we get a $250 visa gift card for our loan from State Farm! Didn't even know about that till we met to sign at the dealer. Woo Hoo .... :wub:  

Everything coming together. My new boat is stranded in Elkhardt, IN while they await one piece of furniture. The boat was built on March 8 but either that part was defective or never came in.  The long wait continues. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
So my goodie collection to work on once the boat hits the water.

1. KRC15 remote install  (up front?)

2. Kicker PXIRCX install (rear lounger?)

3. Simrad GO5 install

4. Corvina steering wheel

5. Scotty rod holder mounts

What else to add ...... hmmmmm.

607 more hp? I really want someone to get a Seven Marine motor!

I wish ... but then I could have only afforded a 818SL ...  :blink:

I wish ... but then I could have only afforded a 818SL ...  :blink:

Yo might win the PDB Magazine Shootout with that bad boy! (Cap plate might have to be changed to: 1 extremely crazy person)

Back