What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
I agree SemperFi, I love the darker interior as well.  Let us know if it is easy to clean your drool off of it

Yeah I'm sure it won't be bad. Other than occasional wipedown/303 application, the 2011 interior looked new. We are very particular about using towels on seats, especially with sun tan lotion! I'm just bummed cause I couldn't see the Graywood helm. The gauge/radio panels aren't installed. That's part of dealer prep. I didn't realize that. It's just the helm installed with all the holes drilled. They installed all the biminis at the dealer caused they are just stacked on the delivery trailer. I would have thought they'd drop them all the way down in foam blocks then shrink wrap onto boat. 

Yeah I'm sure it won't be bad. Other than occasional wipedown/303 application, the 2011 interior looked new. We are very particular about using towels on seats, especially with sun tan lotion! I'm just bummed cause I couldn't see the Graywood helm. The gauge/radio panels aren't installed. That's part of dealer prep. I didn't realize that. It's just the helm installed with all the holes drilled. They installed all the biminis at the dealer caused they are just stacked on the delivery trailer. I would have thought they'd drop them all the way down in foam blocks then shrink wrap onto boat. 

This is good for new buyers to follow who sometimes question what the dealer is doing to earn all that "prep and delivery fee". They do a LOT of stuff and while this can be performed very well, sometimes it is not done so well, depending on the dealer, and reflects poorly on Bennington. It pays to pick a good one, though it's not always the lowest bidder. Choose wisely ;-)

I went with the Black/ Regatta Blue accent, colors we have on ours. Kinda noticed that the darker colors seem to show off different from the sun reflecting off the water. You see the water spots but keep it clean and black looks good.

Good Luck!  Jeff

DSCN9531_zpsrruikh6i.jpg

DSCN9530_zpsdinaqxt7.jpg

Hard to get a good pic inside the tent.....should have used the flash I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice SemperFi, I think you hit a home run with this build. We have Tuscan Dune as well and really like how it looks. More pictures when they become available, please.

Thanks everyone! We were a little concerned with the interior color combo with the red, but we dared to be different and think we hit a home run! I can't believe, seeing it in person now, how sweet that red/black combo looks,and the sun wasn't even hitting it. We are going to run up again, probably Sunday, so I can try to climb up in.  I truthfully believe, we may not have the fanciest toon on the lake, but we will have the best 20hp looking like 200hp "Bad Ass" toon there!!

It's gonna be a long freekin 27 more days ...... :angry:

Come on Dave, if it's Red, it's gotta be cool!!

Hard to get a good pic inside the tent.....should have used the flash I guess

Nice!!! My only wish, and originally I asked for it, then told dealer not to worry about it, was to move that helm speaker to below the throttle on side of helm. Port one faces the center, but helm faces rear. One of my weird OCD things. 

Very nice SemperFi, I think you hit a home run with this build. We have Tuscan Dune as well and really like how it looks. More pictures when they become available, please.

Hopefully get more Sunday. Gotta take my SPS (short person stool) to get in ... :D  

Come on Dave, if it's Red, it's gotta be cool!!

Yeah, I wasn't too worried, but Panthergirl has NEVER liked red. She loves this. I think she loves the Blackout more, and the Red is just more acceptable to her ....  :lol:

Looks great SF and ILB -- not much longer now!

Got some more pics today. Her must have item!/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1096.JPG.35b7365c24321fcbecb050080daf386a.JPG/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1085.JPG.206e1df785430d7e6f3046064fde76ee.JPG/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1084.JPG.071481157cf2a26433b1f2697e12480c.JPG/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1095.JPG.c7201c4faae5782893b7feae925f341a.JPG

Stern lounge upgrade. 

/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1093.JPG.b4cca2687ecc5388fba92daee9fc0944.JPG/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1090.JPG.09f6aa16a00c4e51423a92277d181e75.JPG/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1078.JPG.df641534cef8bc2241607837cc7c776d.JPG

SemperFi,

Great pics.  You can really see the new seat material in some of your close up pics.  Looks great so far.  Can't wait to see it all come together.

I didn't realize they don't ship them with the helm gauges installed.  Is that true on all Benningtons?  Guess it saves shipping damage to delicate parts.

Looks really nice.  I love the stern lounge upgrade...looks like a keeper!

Thanks! Yeah, glad we got that option. Makes them much more "user friendly". Now you can sit any direction you please. 

Those are some great pictures.  I can only imagine your excitement!  It looks sweeeeeet! It is also fascinating to see how they come in to the dealership, and what they still need to do once they get it. Much more than I ever imagined.

SemperFi,

Great pics.  You can really see the new seat material in some of your close up pics.  Looks great so far.  Can't wait to see it all come together.

I didn't realize they don't ship them with the helm gauges installed.  Is that true on all Benningtons?  Guess it saves shipping damage to delicate parts.

Yeah, I didn't realize how crisp the pics came out on the new vinyl.

I was surprised that helm was that bare too. The good thing is I now know I don't have to cut the helm for a fish finder, just the trim plate cover. I'm guessing they do it on all builds?? I know they must go through a lot of sheets/cover materials. I don't know if the dealers send all that back, but they definitely protect it under the shrink wrap. 

What is the dark color on the seats?  It looks to be either a dark blue or black.  The sport seats look really nice and comfortable too. 

I really like your Sport upholstery. I really wish I could had this on my R series at it really looks great.

What is the dark color on the seats?  It looks to be either a dark blue or black.  The sport seats look really nice and comfortable too. 

It's called Carbon. One of only 2 insert colors avaialable on the Tuscan/Blackout combo. 

Back