What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
I really like your Sport upholstery. I really wish I could had this on my R series at it really looks great.

Thanks. This is the first year for it. We were not looking to upgrade the furniture, but when our dealer got back from the show, and showed us the photos, we decided to go ahead and splurge. 

Absolutely Beautiful SemperFi

Great looking boat!!!

Thanks for sharing all the pics.  Since I have an older boat, and the nearest dealer is an hour away, this is about the only way I get to see Bennington's latest advancements. 

Very nice Semp and Panthergirl!!!

Great looking boat!!!

Thanks for sharing all the pics.  Since I have an older boat, and the nearest dealer is an hour away, this is about the only way I get to see Bennington's latest advancements. 

Yeah, I wanted to post up as many pics as possible (see my Gallery) as some options are not shown (or shown and not mentioned) on line or in catalog, or the photos are so small it's kind of hard to see what you are getting. This hopefully can help some people with upgrade choices

I know I'm repeating myself but every time I get back thru this post just more awesome pics! That thing is beautiful Semp! 

I'm sure it only gets better every time you head back to look at it! 

I'm sure it only gets better every time you head back to look at it! 

I don't think he's left its side since it first arrived!

Great looking boat!!! Can't wait to see the full pics. Ours is supposed to be built in 20 more days and the anticipation is killing us. Love the sport interior we wish they had something similar to that on all the models.

Yeah, I wanted to post up as many pics as possible (see my Gallery) as some options are not shown (or shown and not mentioned) on line or in catalog, or the photos are so small it's kind of hard to see what you are getting. This hopefully can help some people with upgrade choices

Very nice SEMPERFI, 

Love the sport interior we wish they had something similar to that on all the models.

This coming from the soon to be owners of a 25Q Blackout 350 HP Glacier White interior toon ......  :blink:    :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This coming from the soon to be owners of a 25Q Blackout 350 HP Glacier White interior toon ......  :blink:    :D

Yes that's true. When we were looking at the R we were going to order it with standard driftwood interior. When we decided on the white interior there wasn't a way to do the standard. We think it looks more sporty than the pillow top plus felt the standard would be better for our puppy. That G series sport interior is sharp with the colored accents. 

Yes that's true. When we were looking at the R we were going to order it with standard driftwood interior. When we decided on the white interior there wasn't a way to do the standard. We think it looks more sporty than the pillow top plus felt the standard would be better for our puppy. That G series sport interior is sharp with the colored accents. 

My RCW Closed Stern is being built tomorrow and I asked if they could put the Sport Upholstery in mine also. I just love the look. I had pillow top on my previous boat and it's nice but I liked the sport look better. I decided just to go with standard on my R as I felt it looked more like the sport upholstery.

I decided just to go with standard on my R as I felt it looked more like the sport upholstery.

Yeah, we didn't really like the upgrade options for the G, not looking to spend more $$$, and we were really gonna miss the R furniture, then the dealer showed us the just released "Sport G" option and .... BAM!!! Click that option box! 

I went with the opposite of your most-voted color combination.  I went with the matador red with black accent.  Spend A Day had a model on display in those colors, and I really liked the look.  I hope I have the same reaction when mine arrives!

I went with the opposite of your most-voted color combination.  I went with the matador red with black accent.  Spend A Day had a model on display in those colors, and I really liked the look.  I hope I have the same reaction when mine arrives!

Hahaha .... it wasn't even a choice in our vote and we ended up with it. I drove Panthergirl nuts in the beginning, and kept second guessing ourselves, till we actually saw it when it arrived, then it was   :wub:  

Being we are talking colors. How about an opinion on Smokey Granite with a Champagne accent? Has any one seen it ? How does it look ?

Thanks Jeff

Being we are talking colors. How about an opinion on Smokey Granite with a Champagne accent? Has any one seen it ? How does it look ?

Thanks Jeff

Love the smokey granite.  I'm leaning that as primary and black as accent with the blackout package.

Back