What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
That is going to be one sweet ride. And everyone that sees it will get extra time to stare! Win-win!

My wash down was a freshwater tank under starboard lounger. 

Wash down tank is fresh water.  The redesigned G helm will be out for the '18 boats.  Is it possible to wait until Aug. to do the deal?  At that point you should be able to get all the redesigned goody's that are due out.

Wash down tank is fresh water.  The redesigned G helm will be out for the '18 boats.  Is it possible to wait until Aug. to do the deal?  At that point you should be able to get all the redesigned goody's that are due out.

Truthfully, we discussed all the scenarios and we prefer not to wait, it will tentatively just cost us more down the road. Our trade value will go down, equity up, but with 2017 increased pricing, etc ..... probably a wash. I just do not want to mess around with selling, and by trading BEFORE winter there is a financial benefit to us. Also, we spend every possible moment on our boat, so we want this for the coming year. As for the helm re-design, that's a "tentative" plan, but I don't want to hold off, only to find it gets bumped another year. Who knows, if all goes as planned, I won't spend that much time behind the wheel anyhow, I'll be laying in my lounger .....  :wub:

Iv'e also come to the conclusion, as I get older, sometimes function over form must take priority.

In the past, it's always been form over function .....  ;)

Congratulations SemperFi, Hope you analyzed it enough to make sure you got what you wanted :p

Can you sell it yourself to get maximum money for a down payment on the next one?!? Put it on CL for a week. See what activity you get.......

Truthfully it comes out in a week and a half and I have zero free time to that point other then maybe one boating day if the weathers nice. 

Truthfully it comes out in a week and a half and I have zero free time to that point other then maybe one boating day if the weathers nice. 

I understand. Good luck w/the build. Going to be nice!

Congratulations SemperFi, Hope you analyzed it enough to make sure you got what you wanted :p

Apparently not ...... I told the dealer go ahead and throw the Corvina wheel on it ...  :blink:

I've had so many aftermarket steering wheels on my cars over the years, and I NEVER spent that kind of money on one, but it does look "oh so good"   :wub:  Meh .... what's another $3 a month ...  :lol:

So after all the back and forth and voting, we picked a color we never even planned on. Matador Red with Blackout. She's never liked red, but she said she want's something totally different and she's gone WAAAAYYYYYY outside her normal comfort zone ....  :wub:

I'd hate to see your honey do list for her going along with all these increases! You probably have to give (4) 4hour long back rubs a day, cook, clean......

I'd hate to see your honey do list for her going along with all these increases! You probably have to give (4) 4hour long back rubs a day, cook, clean......

Ha ... you got that backwards.  She wanted the Blackout .... the most expensive option on the boat. ;)

Well, it's done. Funny, the color we went with wasn't even on the voting list, nor in our original thoughts. Went with the Matador Red/Blackout. 

Dropped deposit off an hour ago. Now the 5-1/2 month wait ....  :(  It's gonna be a looooong freekin winter. 

Congratulations on a job well done to our good Chum, SemperFi

Congratulations on a job well done to our good Chum, SemperFi

Lol!!! I took the bait. That PADS hits hard, and I think my wife needs a vacation now. (And my salesman). 

The good news is, while I was surfing the net, I accidentally came across a Corvina wheel, CHEAP. Needless to say I now own a very nice Italian steering wheel that is waiting on a boat to come in next spring.  :lol:

Congrats bud! Can't wait to see her when she comes in! 

The new "G Sport" upholstery is really sharp looking. Also, I think once it comes in and the dust is all settled, my helm concerns will subside. 

Going to Annapolis Power Boat Show today to drool over the big boy toys. 

These guys have in their helm electronics, what we just spent on our boat.  :lol:

Congrats on pulling the trigger -- it's going to be an awesome boat!

6 pages later....

Congrats you two, red and blackout should look killer.

Are you sure you want to go to a boat show now?

Back