What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
Nice! Now get over there and open it up!

Nice! Now get over there and open it up!

Probably going up after work and climbing in. Dealer told me I'm welcome to climb in and check it out. Shrink wrap access on side. It's gonna be a looooooooooong 28 days!

Take a knife .

There was a zipper on the side of mine ,but there was still some wrap to cut .

Love the curved Blackout Bimini. We have the only Blackout, and the only curved bimini on the lot. 

a6b495c9997810105e3dbb8afd25708c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A peak inside

b8c44041855a5cffb5f4e13b00ca5cb5.jpg

124f9999ed76d73ce99c6c719f325535.jpg

49b339793d3f184dff883b95d07a90b0.jpg

Thanks. The color looks amazing in person. Love the darker Tuscan Dune interior color also. 

I'm not normally a tan guy, we went with sandstone on our boat and my truck is gray too. But after seeing that combo I thinking I'm starting to change my mind!! Very classy looking combination and the red under the blackout is just cool looking! Every time I hit the boat builder I check the blackout and the last few times my wife hasn't objected to it. Oh yeah... and she's back to work so I start working on her for an upgrade! Man this site costs me a ton of money! :)  

Crap...I'm coming down with PADS again......It's funny how a picture can induce that memory of new boat smell. 

Lookin good Semp! Next weekend is suppose to pretty warm,how about I grab a 12 pack and we break the boat in. Could be fun sitting under the wrap drinking the 12 pack. Just an idea! Guess Ireally need a little boat time.

That beauty looks like she's going 100 miles an hour sitting still. Stick a 20 back there and you'll look like your doing 200 mph!!  Nice looking boat Mr & Mrs Smitty!

Now, that's just nothing but purdy!

Thanks everyone! We were a little concerned with the interior color combo with the red, but we dared to be different and think we hit a home run! I can't believe, seeing it in person now, how sweet that red/black combo looks,and the sun wasn't even hitting it. We are going to run up again, probably Sunday, so I can try to climb up in.  I truthfully believe, we may not have the fanciest toon on the lake, but we will have the best 20hp looking like 200hp "Bad Ass" toon there!!

It's gonna be a long freekin 27 more days ...... :angry:

myv10

My boat came in two weeks ago and my dealer is asking (read requiring) me to pay now. Says they have to pay right away so we do too. Made it seem like standard procedure. didn't seem right to me to have warranties and all start 3 months before we could even get it in the water. Not mention we have to begin insuring it while it is still in their custody.

What have others' experiences been?

We closed on ours and insured it  shortly after we decided on it. It is was in stock with options we added.  We won't take delivery until mid April, providing the lake levels have returned by then.  It will be worth the wait!

... I truthfully believe, we may not have the fanciest toon on the lake, but we will have the best 20hp looking like 200hp "Bad Ass" toon there!!

It's just another zero  B)

Thanks. The color looks amazing in person. Love the darker Tuscan Dune interior color also. 

I agree SemperFi, I love the darker interior as well.  Let us know if it is easy to clean your drool off of it

Back