Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

talking up to 5" here today and tonight :eek:

talking up to 5" here today and tonight :eek:
The fact that this just happens to be the first post on this page let's that comment get taken WAY out of context! As I posted on another topic (a totally off topic post as well) I was told today by a fella that was just out ice fishing,  we still have 46" of ice. Still using the extension on the augers. 

Forecast shows 2 days in the 60's next week. Oh yeah!

well the majority of the snow missed where i live and only got about an inch of slush. Still have about a foot of snow in the yard, cant remeber the last time we have had this much snow this time of year. Sounds like there is also still about 24" to 36" of ice on the lakes in our area.

Snow is almost out of the yards here. Just a couple pesky drifts still lingering. I,ve been spreading them out each day to help them melt faster and it seems to be working.

I'll send some your way Jack!

Please hurry ,I am putting the snow blower away for the season ,Again.

Ran the snow blower til the gas ran out and put it away in the shed..........60's and 70's forecast for the upcoming week but it's supposed to rain hard for the next 3 days..........

Yup, here too.

Wow, that looks depressing.... Guess I won't complain about rain we r getting.

The only good thing is we are supposed to get up to 2" of rain so it should top the lake off .....

This is about 2 hours ago, at my boat launch. Something tells me it's still going to be a while  :(   :angry:

This is about 2 hours ago, at my boat launch. Something tells me it's still going to be a while  :(   :angry:
Well, at least it looks like a beautiful place, something to look forward to  :)

Scheduled a delivery date with our dealer. May 3rd. And the countdown begins....

At least you can get to yours . I stopped by our Marina last week ,I wanted to take a picture or 2 .I could not even get close .

Just out of curiosity , do they update your seasonal  snowfall info ?

We are at about 182 " so far this season .

( I did put away the snow blower for the 2nd time this season ) 

Gonna drive up last dealer today to see if they even had a chance to pull it out of storage yet.

Probably not as I think they try to pull it out, do spring maint. then drop it in. They will start working longer hours and weekends to get them all in asap.

Our marina open April 1st ,drove by last week and I actually saw some open water near the shore line .

All ice shanties had to be off in the lower ,as of 3/15 and 3/31 in the upper .

So just Maybe . :D

Back