Your 2021 College Football Thread

Love the Terps throwback uniforms today.

UM looking decent, except for the downfield coverage by the Safeties which has been problematic for about two decades LOL.

Still anticipating a steamroller of a 2H performance by OSU.

Love the Terps throwback uniforms today.
Now I gotta flip channels and check 'em out.

Oh man no! Their regular uniforms look better!!!!!!

Edit.... These look good too. I appreciate that they did get the black & yellow in on the sleeve stripes.

Congratulations DejaWiz and all Michigan fans. That was a GREAT victory over O-Hi-No. Very impressive performance by the Wolverines from start to finish.

My Spartans started the game driving striaght down field and scoring a TD. 7-0 out of the gate. Hope we shut them down on offense, continue rolling on offense, and win this game against Penn St.

And MSU caps a big day for football in the State of Michigan. Facing a lot of injury and flu adversity, we take down Penn St. In a heck of a snowy football game. Pure Big Ten Football Baby!

I’ll take our 10-2 finish, and a great recovery from our sad showing last week against Ohio St. Go Green!

And MSU caps a big day for football in the State of Michigan. Facing a lot of injury and flu adversity, we take down Penn St. In a heck of a snowy football game. Pure Big Ten Football Baby!

I’ll take our 10-2 finish, and a great recovery from our sad showing last week against Ohio St. Go Green!

Heck of a game - GO GREEN!

We were on the road all day coming back from seeing family in Wilmington, NC over the holiday weekend. Didn't see ANY football! Congrats to the Michigan fans! Must have been a hell of a game! Sorry I missed it! I'll have to look up the Maryland throwback uniforms. But the best thing is.......They are now Bowl eligible!!! Haha!

Updated FCS Bracket

Attachments

• 2021 Round 2.pdf
    226.7 KB · Views: 4
I believe that if the Badgers played their best (like when we beat Iowa) we could play with Michigan, Ohio State etc, but as proved yesterday, they are far more capable of crapping the bed than playing their best.
I have very little confidence that we would have went to Indy and won.
Hope the Hawkeyes can make it a good game! I share that same concern about them.

Well congrats to the Xichgan Fans! Been a long time for you guys. But I regress, I have been very skeptical of my Buckeyes defense all season long. The ability to score 50+ points a game is not the best way to go into games and depend upon it to stand up to your opponents scoring! Especially when you don't do it! Remember defense wins championships. On the other hand I did not see getting hammered like this on the run, thought they were better than that. Pass defense was my biggest worry. Oh well, can't win them all! It was inevitable that the streak would end eventually.

Once again Congrats!

Well congrats to the Xichgan Fans! Been a long time for you guys. But I regress, I have been very skeptical of my Buckeyes defense all season long. The ability to score 50+ points a game is not the best way to go into games and depend upon it to stand up to your opponents scoring! Especially when you don't do it! Remember defense wins championships. On the other hand I did not see getting hammered like this on the run, thought they were better than that. Pass defense was my biggest worry. Oh well, can't win them all! It was inevitable that the streak would end eventually.

Once again Congrats!

Heck of a game. One of the best battles I've seen in this rivalry in a looooong time.
Both teams have nothing to be ashamed of in terms of effort and heart on that field.

Lots of talent leaving Michigan after this year, so I'm almost certain that Ohio will be dominant again next season.

Hold your head high for the Buckeyes...onwards and upwards!

That’s our main issue: pass defense. Just the worst for us…as you really saw two weeks ago Jim. I feel good as a Spartan though. Against Ohio St And Penn St we had a lot of flu issues and very key injury issues. Still split those two games…and frankly even healthy and without flu I am very confident Ohio St. was taking us down (Would have been nice to be healthy and not as God awful as we did…maybe lose respectively, but oh well.).

Super excited about a handful of really good Big Ten teams going into the bowls. I am rooting on all of them from here on out. Tough choice to make in the Big Ten Championship. I want to root for U of M, but man…my rival? That’s much tougher to do, and I like the grit of Iowa. However, if Michigan shows up like they did in the Ohio St game (just wow!), then I think Iowa will face a very tough opponent. If Michigan doesn’t come just as focused, Iowa is very tough defensively and as Jim mentioned, defense can be the Championship difference maker.

Last edited:
Side note for the state of college football in the State of Michigan.

U of M, MSU, WMU, CMU And EMU all bowl eligible. That’s got to be more rare to have the 5 largest colleges bowl eligible.

…And Ferris State moved past Grand Valley with an eye towards a playoff championship at their level.

Nice job for all these Michigan programs!

Last edited:
Back