Your 2021 College Football Thread

Daril, are you watching the NC Central/Alcorn St game?
You an Eagle fan?
Great game!
Looking like an upset in the making!

I'm pretty sure this is the season Nebraska fans run out of patience with Frost.
That is a shame as I like Frost as a coach. A couple of mental mistakes by the Huskers and missed extra points, and the safety was just poor play choice on a individual player. Hard to blame those on the coach..

Not sure I am a fan of all these re-alignments but I guess time will tell. I'd be interested to see what happens to the B1G in the next couple of years.

T
Daril, are you watching the NC Central/Alcorn St game?
You an Eagle fan?
Great game!
Looking like an upset in the making!
That's a negative. We went to a birthday dinner/ celebration for a neighbor and just getting home. Just learned that the Hawaiian little league kids lost to Michigan in the Championship game of the Hank Aaron bracket. They had a great run! Recorded it but don't want to watch it now. Ha!

T

That's a negative. We went to a birthday dinner/ celebration for a neighbor and just getting home. Just learned that the Hawaiian little league kids lost to Michigan in the Championship game of the Hank Aaron bracket. They had a great run! Recorded it but don't want to watch it now. Ha!
And our South Dakota boys lost in the same game of the opposite bracket.
Pretty good for our little insignificant state!

And our South Dakota boys lost in the same game of the opposite bracket.
Pretty good for our little insignificant state!
Yup forgot to mention that. They would have won the whole thing if Gavin Weir was eligible to pitch. That kid was mowing them down! Both teams that lost yesterday didn't lose in bracket play. ..

Both teams that lost yesterday didn't lose in bracket play. ..
Thanks for mentioning that.
Honestly I don't follow baseball, especially children's baseball, but obviously was pulling for these SD kids!

Gonna been a real test for my Tigers, the winner of this game will most assuredly be in the CFP(baring late season collapse). Go Tigers

Sikum.jpg

TD GOPHERS!. Row that boat PJ :)

Damn Minnesota looking pretty good!!!

The ref's were not hiding the fact that they were giving the bucknuts the green light. If this wasn't targeting, well

The ref's were not hiding the fact that they were giving the bucknuts the green light. If this wasn't targeting, well

That non-call was a little disappointing.
It almost appeared at that point that the refs were protecting the spread?

Last edited:
Damn Minnesota looking pretty good!!!
We knew that MN had to play a nearly flawless game and capitalize on any Buckeye mistakes to prevail.
Sadly, they failed on a few plays.
Hope Ibrahim injury is not major.

Agree! Bang bang play but still some serious helmet to helmet contact!

We knew that MN had to play a nearly flawless game and capitalize on any Buckeye mistakes to prevail.
Sadly, they failed on a few plays.
Hope Ibrahim injury is not major.
A "few" plays? The defense was doing well than allow a 69 yd. pass or run play where the RB or receiver was never touched. Gave up too many big plays!

That non-call was a little disappointing.
It almost appeared at that point that the refs were protecting the spread?
You are being far to kind Bill. Good to see though as you can hold your head high, proves the B1G ain't dead and Ohio St isn't in for a cake walk.

It was a great game to watch. I was pulling for the Gophers, but as you mentioned Bill, they needed to be flawless. They came close, and Ohio St. had to earn it. As Daril said, just gave up the big plays that were the game changers.

Now for tonight’s matchup - my Spartans. Go Green!

Back