Your 2021 College Football Thread

I was happy for USD. They have always been not quite as good as SDSU & NDSU.
Each year they close that gap just a little, but they still aren't there.
That doesn't mean they aren't capable of playing spoiler and upsetting the "big dogs"!

I've said it before, Missouri Valley is stacked!

I heard about the play, but had not seen it. Thanks for posting the video. Play of a lifetime right there. Pure Awesomeness!!!

Why in the world didn't SD State take a knee with the lead and 8 seconds on the clock? Would have been game over.

Edited to add: OK, I see it was 4 and 1, so SD State would have to turn the ball over. But with 8 seconds to go and SD with no timeouts left, if I was the QB, I'd take the snap and start running towards the SD goal line to burn the clock.

But with 8 seconds to go and SD with no timeouts left, if I was the QB, I'd take the snap and start running towards the SD goal line to burn the clock.

That would have been the perfect situation for flicking laterals all over the place.

Let's Go SPARTANS!

Let's Go SPARTANS!

Let's Go SPARTANS!

Let's Go SPARTANS!
Spartans getting owned. My wife and I are cringing as we watch. Couldn’t have an uglier 1st quarter. Trying to keep some faith, but then our secondary….

Spartans getting owned. My wife and I are cringing as we watch. Couldn’t have an uglier 1st quarter. Trying to keep some faith, but then our secondary….
Holy crap just finished mulching leaves with the tractor and turned on the MSU/OSU game. WTH?!?

Very anxious for this.....

What time will the FCS playoff bracket be released?​

• Date: Sunday, Nov. 21
  • Start time: 11:30 a.m. CST

FCS selection show channel, stream​

• TV channel: ESPNU

Badgers have their hands full with the Huskers. Just doesn't make sense.

Back